Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle. Do you all think he's better as a GM than a wrestler? Or viceversa. Also, is this true? Is it actually true that Kurt can never wrestle again? Or is it a storyline?

Just wondered, 'cause I think, at the moment, it's better, as we're getting decent entertainment, but also it would be good to see Kurt in the ring again obviously.

What do you all think then?

Chris.

Kurt's obviously a much, much better wrestler than GM. I'd prefer Paul Heyman as GM of Smackdown but at least with Kurt in this position he is getting on telly. I saw the interview on OTR the other day and Kurt really didn't seem to optimistic about his chances of remaining in the ring, long term.

Great Kurt Angle quote taken from this weeks Live Audio Wrestling show:

"you don't want to end up like HHH, people were tired of seeing that guy have every single championship match every single month, after while you just think give someone else chance"

Considering Angle is probably the best all round wrestler that WWE have had in the past few years, I think it's pretty safe to say he is at his best when he is competing in the ring.

Saying that though, Angle has more than enough charisma to make his GM role work just as well.

Great Kurt Angle quote taken from this weeks Live Audio Wrestling show:

"you don't want to end up like HHH, people were tired of seeing that guy have every single championship match every single month, after while you just think give someone else chance"

Yeah I was just listening to the interview. Interesting to finally hear someone in the WWE actually speak out about that subject.

Angle is ok as a GM, he doesn't really do anything to surprise me, but he makes good matches and is promoting misused talent, so this is good.

He is the best wrestler WWE have, though. I'd much rather see him in the ring.

Cheers!

angle is a good heel gm but really needs someone to work offlike austin/bischoff. maybe stephanie and make jokes about her 'assets' hey id put up with her voice for the close-ups wwe always do. mmmmmmmmm...........close ups.....!!

Angle has a real evil streak in his current 'angle', as it were. XP <excuse the bad pun.>

I like the way it's going - he's got the whole 'jealousy' bit down well as the spiteful GM who wants his own back on everyone who crosses him.

I'm also looking forward to see what goes on in the coming weeks - if this week was anything to go by then Angle is pretty much safe in his role as GM.

Paul E should be given an 'assistant' status until the whole 'Pseudo-WCW' angle begins. After all, how many other decent excuses other than teh immortal 'vistor badge' plot device can they think of to have him on the show...? Oo;

Angle and Heyman: in cahoots and in charge.

Doesn't that just make ya wanna think bad thoughts...in a good way? ^^

Edited by H}{H-Evolution

The fact is Angle will ahve a glass neck for the rest of his days on earth now and the style he wrestles will forever make it worse, look at the Dynamite Kid for how not knowing when to say stop can ruin the rest of your days. He's going for another op anytime soon so this a great chance to establish him in another way and I hope he keeps ring tim to a minumum as Angle against Benoit, Lesnar and Cena has provided some of the best action last year not to mention the classic no finish with Taker on Smackdown...