E-Fed help!

Jack

Basically, your a wrestler, and you write your own promos and matches. Different efeds do things slightly different, for example, some only let you be WWE characters, while others let you develop your own characters (which I prefer). I'm part of the ERE Efed, which is a wicked efed, and some of the stuff people write there rivals stuff from WWE, no joke. Loads of people from TWO are/have been involved like Crippler, Chris2k, Craig Van Dam, HSM, Goldy, Deadman, Acid Christ, Me, KJ and theres loads of other people. If I was you, I'd PM Deadman about it.

Three kinds of e-feds: E-mail (they suck so I'm not even gonna discuss them), the normal kind, and the Ex-rev kind.

The Ex-rev kind is unique to me, where you basically write your own segments and matches fairly, and put each other over and at PPVs, the team writes your matches and will push you on how good your matches and segments were. Or something like that.

The normal kind is easier for me to explain. It's baiscally you either choose a wrestler or make your own (which is better cas its more original) and you roleplay for them. You put them in situations like in the ring or backstage and you show conversations with people or yourself to build up the matches. Best roleplayer wins the match when its written up by the team.

The way we do things in the Extreme Revolution is a little bit different as Dra pointed out. You write your own promos/segments and if your in a match it will be up to you or your opponent to write it. The more you take part the futher you will go (depending on quality of posts)

im not fully getting this, you write your own matches so what is stopping you from winning every time? is this e-fed the same nocloe mentioned? is there only 4 members? Edited by Jack

The way we do things in the Extreme Revolution is a little bit different as Dra pointed out. You write your own promos/segments and if your in a match it will be up to you or your opponent to write it. The more you take part the futher you will go (depending on quality of posts)

Is Ex-Rev angle driven, where in feud partners get to sort out their angle themselves and the owner deciding who gets pushed due to the angles they produce?

Just curious as that's mostly the kind of fed I've joined in the past 2 years

With Ex-rev, two guys decude or are decided to feud, they will work something out and pass it through Deadman no doubt if he doesn't decide it for them, and then they write matches and promos accordingly which make up a show. They then get pushed based on who writes best, pretty much.

With normal e-feds, Bibby, you only write your own promos, basically saying how much better you are than your opponent. I'll post my latest promo in a second. And then as you said, best promos win. The writing team write up the show for you, so you don't have to. All you do is read :)

Not everyone writes promos this way. Some are really small like...

Rob Van Dams music hits as he walks down to the ring, posing for the fans. He takes the mic.

RVD: Booker T, I'm gonna kick your ass and kiss your mom, cas I'm R... V... D!!!

Rob Van Dam leaves to cheers.

That's what we call a "crap roleplay" :D, but it's kinda that basis. Mine, as you'll see, is much more diverse, cas I've been doing this for about 2 years and only work with the top-quality e-feds that demand top-quality promos.

Life isn't fair. Never has been, never will be. Sometimes we as mere mortals must accept certain home truths. It may be a desecration to the psyche but it is fact that we must deal with or fall under. Whether it be that we will all face our final resting place, or that no one was ever born an equal, certain facts will never change. Those who accept these into their daily lives will be fortified by the holy blood, able to bat any ball thrown into their pitch. Those who cannot or will not accept the sword in the backs will die by it, their monotone screams a final reminder that these people are weak, trying to get by in a world where only the strong survive. It is the cause of the strong to weed out the weak, for five loaves and two fishes cannot feed the weak forever.

Pearched high above the city, in a seedy hotel room, fourty floors above the common ground below, Jordi Warner rests his head, leaning against the window, looking down at the ant-sized people in their ant-sized cars driving down their ant-sized roads. He always had a knack for talking to himself, because no one else would ever hear him cry. Tonight was no different, his mind occupied by the thought of his upcoming adventure in the jungle of the squared circle.

Six foot one. Two hundred and ten pounds. The Self-Proclaimed Shining Star. Can't help but allow yourself to be a little impressed. And really I should be a little afraid too. I'm not a veteran of EWA. I'm meeting a proven commodity in the game. You'd think I'd exasperate under the pressure of such a challenge. Afterall, it's not often you meet a similar image to yourself through a broken mirror.

Warner peers behind, over his shoulder, towards the mirror in the corner of the room. He looks at himself and smiles, nodding his head and losing himself into a brief state of concentration, before turning to his side, and leaning forward, grabbing his trusted black and red spiked electric guitar, Dopestick.

But then where do the similarites start and end? Our morals, our prophecies, so dissimilar, and yet people stil never listen, and so we throw caution to the wind, then rip it into little pieces and set acourse to the path of destruction where anarchy is regular lifestyle, making people listen, forcing them to take heed of the commandment on the tablet. I guess we're more similar than I thought. If not for psychological prowess, I could say you were my equal, if not my better.

Using just his fingers, Warner starts to softly play a little tune, testing each individual strand on the guitar and adjusting the tuning.

But that is where your wisdom ends. That is where your relay fails, and your batton falls. I could preach for hours about the times I've spent on the streets, wisening myself up to the world. I could go on about the endless months I've spent studying serial killers such as Charles Manson, John Wayne Gacy and The Yorkshire Ripper. I could mention the stabbings, the attempted murders, the attacks, that I have encountered. I could bring up the rape I saved my mother from at the hands of my father, and use it to outline just how badly I want to win this match. But then I'd be falling into your hands, and I don't fall into anyones hands.

Staring out at the stars in the sky, partially hidden under the dark clouds of the night sky, Warner begins to play a softer, darker version of the "Sweet Dreams" opening rift from The Eurythmics.

Because to tell you I want to win this match would be a blatent hypocrisy of my inner emotions. Because whilst I may want to win this match a tiny little bit, that nagging competitive fire in my soul raging, I do not NEED to win this match. I do not NEED to beat you, and I cannot want if I do not need. My destiny will be fulfilled with or without a victory over you. What will a fall over your prove? That I am better than you? I don't need to prove that point. That you are weakening under your own hype? You will prove that point yourself in time. It proves nothing more than my prophecy exists. But then my shoulders pinned on the mat prove the same. Beating me would be your demise, and affect my path in no such way or form. The benefits are juciy, I will concur. But I do not NEED to win. If I do, benefit me. But even if I don't, the world will still fall. My only reasoning to be in this match is to let the people know my name, for no sooner than they know my name will their names become meaningless and worthless. My only benefit from this match is that my prophecy will be enforced. And believe me, it will be enforced...

The Twisted Sic stops playing his tune for just a second, his eyes glazed over, an almost hypnotic glare reflecting off his pupils as he looks back, into the mirror once again, into the eyes of the man he knows, loves, and fears most...

...win, lose, or DIE!!!

Is Ex-Rev angle driven, where in feud partners get to sort out their angle themselves and the owner deciding who gets pushed due to the angles they produce?

Just curious as that's mostly the kind of fed I've joined in the past 2 years

It's kinda like that, I'll give the two people a match to work towards at a PPV and I'll let them do the building towards it on the RAW shows before it. If the feud is going well it may very well be extended to a couple of months or so. PPV matches like matches on RAW are written by the people who are in them with me deciding the winner.

ok then ive sent an email to deadman and hopefully hell reply soon. how often do the matches take place guys?

Matches - we try and get four matches a week in, but at the moment with exams going on I've reduced that to three so that people can concentrate on their studies.

Well there's The Empire, led by me.... I mean Deadman ;). We're the major heel group who kick the asses of all the faces, week in, week out. We also have ManBeastRHYNO, aka Andy from TWO, and Bazman, aka Master of the Gore.

Then there's Badd Company, made up of Fill (i.e. MrFill here, owner of the entire board at ExRev), and Commissioner HBK (i.e. TWO LEGEND HBK ;)), but they're faces, so they suck.

There's also the Brain Busters... yeah, I think they still exist :P.