Which show is better: heAt or Velocity?

WWE

Velocity because I get to see Jindrak on that show.

Bibby, I'm sorry but you've got yet another question mate: why does Raw being better than SD (in your opinion) make Heat better than Velocity?

I'm curious.

Cheers!

no problem boyo. because IMO raw has better wrestlers than smackdown and this also applies for heat and velocity aswell. a coupla weeks ago you could have seen the likes of lance storm and maybe someone like RVD if they werent in a stroyline whereas velocity mainly features on up and coming wrestlers such as mordecai.

JB, I must admit I prefer to see the up-and-comers ploughing away on Velocity to seeing the main-men get given a night off but courtesy wrestle on Heat.

Good point though. I must admit, value-for-money-wise, Heat wins hands down. Last week they had Randy Orton vs Val Venus for the IC belt!! Not bad at all.

Cheers!

Velocity tends to be better because of the Cruiserweights, only place you could see Ultimo Dragon and Paul London wrestle, plus its the new home of Rey seeing as WWE are finished with him. But what really makes Velocity stand out is the canned crowd heat, Mark Henry vs A-Train has near Rock vs Austin from Wrestlemania X7 levels of heat every week.

Remeber the good old days of Metal which looking back is like a who's who of the US Independant scence at the moment with the likes of Low-Ki, AJ Styles, Chris Daniels, Bryan Danielson all getting try out matches that never went anywhere.