Eddie Guerrero Two Disc DVD, Regal In Ring Return, Rock

WWE

-William Regal should be returning to the ring in the next few weeks as he has been cleared to wrestle. Look for a possible tag match with Eugene as his partner.

-Eddie Guerrero will be getting his own two disc DVD this fall. The DVD is scheduled to be released on Sept 28th. Look for some big releases from the WWE this fall going into the Christmas season.

-The Rock is in talks to star in the new Marvel Comics movie "The Submariner".

im looking forward to seeing regal return he and eugene should be tag champs

I hope not. I would take massive, massive offence to a retard champion. Eugene has been integrated well so far, credit to the writers, but that character becoming champion would massively discredit Raw and the tag belts.

It must never happen. We must never joke about it. Ever.

Cheers!

Nothing against retards being in the WWE, nothing against a retard giving a good show of himself in the ring, but giving the belts to an injured toff and a retard when there are tag teams like Evolution, Benoit/Edge and La Resistance around would undermine the credibilty of the belts.

I can't imagine Raw's image would benefit, either, with the doddering Eugene walking around with belt.

I mention him on every Raw thread each week. So far I have been impressed with the writing, but I side with the classic "credible champion" argument, and Eugene is definitely not a credible champion. He's a clown.

Cheers!

Cheers!

I dunno I think they need as many tag teams as possible at the moment as the tag division is pretty much dead. Saying that Eugene and Regal would discredit the belts because Eugene is a retard isn't good, I'm not saying that because of the character he is performing. I'm saying it because we haven't seen him Wrestle in the ring yet (We'll see that next week) who knows he might impress the hell out of you. Regal on the other hand is a class solid Wrestler and it would be good to see him with a belt again.

On the subject of the Eddie DVD, this is going to be another must buy I think. Although I think I'm going to need some more shelves to put the other new releases on that are going to be released later this year, like the Benoit DVD, The Bret Hart Collection and the Rise and fall of ECW.

Saying that Eugene and Regal would discredit the belts because Eugene is a retard isn't good' date=' I'm not saying that because of the character he is performing. I'm saying it because we haven't seen him Wrestle in the ring yet (We'll see that next week) who knows he might impress the hell out of you.[/quote']

To be honest, I expect Eugene to impress me, I mentioned it on the Raw thread (last week, I believe) to expect Eugene's ring style to be a mixture of slapstick comedy and pure, unrivalled wrestling genius.

My argument is about the credibility of a retard as champion and I don't think this is credible at all. Again, I'm not anti-retard in any way, I am looking forward to Rob Conway getting his in two weeks. And although the tag team situation is pretty dire right now, the concept of Eugene holding a belt which signifies "I'm the best" just doesn't cut it. For me anyway.

So far he's been worthy entertainment; a clown, like Doink, but not serious champ material. The only possible thing that WWE COULD do is give them the belts for one week and then get cheated out of them in the rematch. But even that is a long-shot.

They shouldn't make him a belt-holder at all.

Cheers!

i cant see eugene staying face for long. if you look at this from a non-wrestling fans view you have a bad guy manager, a bad guy g-m and then this ultra-face who everyone feels pity for. it doesnt add up. i can expect to see a heel turn for him with him revealing he isnt a retard and it was a ll a plan main by bischoff to get a title in the family

Nothing against retards being in the WWE, nothing against a retard giving a good show of himself in the ring, but giving the belts to an injured toff and a retard when there are tag teams like Evolution, Benoit/Edge and La Resistance around would undermine the credibilty of the belts.

I can't imagine Raw's image would benefit, either, with the doddering Eugene walking around with belt.

I mention him on every Raw thread each week. So far I have been impressed with the writing, but I side with the classic "credible champion" argument, and Eugene is definitely not a credible champion. He's a clown.

Cheers!

Cheers!

Well, you make a fair point but to be honest I can't see eugene not winning some form of gold in the year....call me crazy but I think it's a cert!

W