Randy Orton Gaining Respect, Mordecai Debut, Goldberg/WWE

WWE

- Despite not being personally loved by everyone backstage, Randy has apparently been gaining a lot of peoples respect recently for being for being “his own man”. Many consider Orton to be very tough, especially for his age, and despite being in Evolution, he doesn’t suck up to WWE management like others do. The only negative thing against him would be that he’s been very injury prone in the past.

- For those wondering, current OVW superstar Kevin Fertig will be playing WWE’s newest character, Mordecai. Despite the fact that most people backstage feel that Fertig is still very green when it comes to his work inside the ring, they feel that his poise will more than make up for his inexperience. However, even though his debut has been hyped up heavily on the Smackdown broadcasts through various video promos, many feel that he will just be used to job to The Undertaker.

- Bill Goldberg recently spoke out against the WWE about how they tried to stop him from using "The Jackhammer" as his finishing move during his recent stay with the company. However, WWE had their reasons for telling Bill to stop using the move. Apparently WWE management had been receiving complaints from other superstars saying that Goldberg was becoming too reckless with the move. Also, management felt that he didn't need to use move, since his spear was a more effective finisher.

He sure makes a lot of threads, this WWE4EVA, a lot of them are of good quality though.

Well they all seem to be just basic news updates from another site. Some are a good read, but some are seeming like spam.

And Mordecai does look quite interesing, i hope he can make the hype worth it.

Bibby Bibby Bibby, can't you see?

Sometimes your posts just hypnotise me.

Your avatar don't show your face,

You write so many posts that my eyes glaze.

You've got some stiff competition for "Newbie of the Year", m'lad.

Let's see... "Thread of the Week" last week, "Poster of the Week" this week, a glorious new avatar making an appearance on Judgement day. Boyo's going places.

Let battle commence. (I also suspect Darkstar has his sneaky Yorkshire eyes on that "Newbie" award...)

Cheers!

I was surprised by how stiff a worker Orton can be' date=' and well, what can I say?[/quote']

Boyo finds this hilarious but will refrain from travelling down this well-worn path. Boyo also refers to himself in the third person sometimes.

Cheers!

Sure did. It was a pretty good match with some great viciousness. I wonder what odds you would have got, Val winning the IC belt on Heat?

10,000,000/1 no odds, or similar.

I've just realised that wwe4eva's threads are crappy cut'n'paste jobs from t'internet gossip columns.

Boooo!

Cheers!

And that forms the crux of my Heat vs Velocity argument.

Orton knows he's not going to lose his IC belt on Heat, he has nothing to prove, he's just going through the motions. Did you see Jindrak squash Shannon Moore on Velocity? I admit, not quite as glamorous a draw as Orton vs Venis but Jindrak gave the fans a perfect exhibition of Jindrak wrestling. Personally I think crowds would appreciate that more than a hugely predictable Orton match.

Like he's ever going to lose the IC belt on Heat...

Cheers!

Bibby Bibby Bibby, can't you see?

Sometimes your posts just hypnotise me.

Your avatar don't show your face,

You write so many posts that my eyes glaze.

You've got some stiff competition for "Newbie of the Year", m'lad.

Let's see... "Thread of the Week" last week, "Poster of the Week" this week, a glorious new avatar making an appearance on Judgement day. Boyo's going places.

Let battle commence. (I also suspect Darkstar has his sneaky Yorkshire eyes on that "Newbie" award...)

Cheers!

i think weve already found the funniest member Boyo funny posts constantly and good posts aswell!!:thumbsup