WM21 Venue (and other things)

Boyo

The Staples Center, in Los Angles, CA is an amazing venue. It puts Madison Square Garden to shame.

I was watching the Sanders vs Klitschko boxing match; it was held at the Staples. Guys, this place looks the business. Believe.

I want to go to WM21, but need a few queries, which I'm sure many of us will find useful, answered.

- How much are WM tickets? Ringside? Bleachers? Tweeners?

- When do they go on sale? Do WWE sell them direct through their website or do you have to go through TicketMaster?

- Anything else we need to know?

I know a couple of you have gone to WM's before, so thanks for looking!

Cheers!

WWE do a package deal for the Big Four event's normally which they advertise on WWE.com, for that you get a hotel room for the weekend and a ticket - where the seat is depends on what package you go for (PLatinum, Gold, Silver etc)

I used this to go to Wrestlemania X8 and was well worth it, cost me near £600 (Platinum package - 5th Row I was in)but that was without flights.Ticketmaster will get their tickets later than that so if you want to get a ringside seat you might have to go for a WWE Package, not sure on the prices from Ticketmaster though.

Off the top of my head, the Staples Center capacity is: 18,694

And here's a little guide to seating that I knocked up on Paint...

http://www.staplescenter.com/images/pr_seating.gif

I remember the Staples Center almost photgraphically because I watched highlights of a Lakers game a couple of years back. Thats why I included a basketball court. Come Wrestlemania there will be a ring in its place. And increased capacity, no doubt.

Cheers!

Edited by Boyo

Just in case some of you aren't happy with the line drawing of the Staples Center I did, I tried to make it 3D, well half of it, then I got bored.

http://hockeyarenas.com/stadien/StaplesCenter/premiersection.jpg

You'll also notice I jazzed it up a bit by changing the basketball court I originally drew to an ice hockey rink. I love ice hockey.

Cheers!

Back to thread topic:

Deadman: you paid £600 for ace seats at the "big four"? Or £600 for ace seats at WM18? Just clearing that one up...

I'm assuming then that if I want a front row seat at WM21 I'm looking at £200? Aye carumba.

Cheers!

Well when are these package deals likely to go on sale? And do some of them include flights?

It's normally around November/December for Wrestlemania I think, the package doesn't include flights at all, if you check WWE.com out now they have put up the package deal for this year's summerslam you have to email them and they email you the details back.

Boyo is going to try to get to the Rumble so he doesn't have to pay extra money to those money-grabbing fatcats at SKY TV to watch it on PPV.

Rumble or WM21 anyway, front row, stealing a kiss from Victoria, hopefully a decent grope, too.

Thanks for the info Deadman.

Cheers!

With Madison Square Garden its not the size or look of the building thats important. Its the sense of tradition and history the building holds for the wretlers. Plus in wrestlin circles territorys have always been known by towns or cities like Memphis or Texas. WWE's territory is New York so MSG is like there home turf.