TWO Young Player of the Year 2004 (England)

K.J

TWO Young Player of the Year (England)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. TWO Young Player of the Year (England)

• Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Gael Clichy
    • James McFadden
    • John Terry
    • Shaun Wright-Phillips
    • Wayne Rooney

Here are the nominations for TWO Young Player of the Year 2004 (England)

Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United/Portugal)

Gael Clichy (Arsenal/France)

James McFadden (Everton/Scotland)

John Terry (Chelsea/England)

Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City/England)

Wayne Rooney (Everton/England)

Shaun Wright-Philips has been an outstanding payer all season for Man City and will no doubt continue to do so in the years to come. Excellent on the wing, he has contributed to many of City's better results this year and a few goals under his belt has improved his confidence when shooting. This young man has a very bright future ahead of him.

John Terry for me, In years to come this guy is going to end up being the rock in the centre of the Chelsea, Much like Aresnal had Adams, I think Terry will end up being the Chelsea version over the next few years. He's been outstanding this season whenever I've seen him and I feel he is still learning all the time.

As much as I think Wright Phillips is fabulous and definitely City's player of the season, I think though that this season Terry has slightly surpassed him, I know people will be surprised at my choice but I'm not always bias ;)Terry it is!

There was only one option here for me really, John Terry.

The very fact that most people don't see him as a 'young player' is testament to his quality, he is just a damn good defender who reads the game amazingly well.

Wright-Phillips for me, but if he had played more games, Gael Clichy would have pipped him.

Terry has been great all season, but we all know he can play at that level. SWP has elevated him game noticeably, and he gets my vote.

Cheers!