Favorite show from the makers of Saved By The Bell

Dead Crow

This takes me back a good decade or so. Basically I was reminiscing about the past and anyone who spoke to me on MSN today saw my Mr Belding avatar pic on there. So I decided to start a discussion for no reason whatever.

Basically, which Peter Engel/NBC childrens show was your favorite? There are many to choose from including Saved By The Bell, Saved By The Bell: The New Class, California Dreams, USA High, and Hang Time.

For me, I enjoyed them all, but nothing beats classic Saved By The Bell with Zak, Kelly, Slater, Screetch, Lisa, Jessie and Mr Belding. Although, the third series of California Dreams was real fun to watch. Gotta love Sly Winkle. Saying that, they all had their charm. The New Class got off to a bad start with Weasel but became more than bearable with Ryan and Marie and crew. Hang Time was enjoyable in the second and third series with the inductions of Vince, Teddy (who is now going on to do movies and stuff) and regulars Julie Conner and Danny Melon (not forgetting Coach Fuller). And USA High was fun throughout, with Josh someone, Lauren Fontain, Christian Mueller (my mom liked him), Winnie Sue Barnes, Ashley Elliot and the little italian dude who came from the circus.

How about you?

Edited by DraVen

I agree when you mention the original series of SBTB, it was fantastic. I used to love watching it and thought that Kelly was quite hot :D I watched most of these shows on Channel 4 or Trouble, and the only other one that was as good was Hang Time. Teddy was hilarious and was the best character on there, Fuller was quite good as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...