Are any of u real wrestlers

goldie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i wrestle for the IWF as Youngsta Avery.

i've wrestlered 4 times for SCW in scotland, GPW (North-West), and about 30 times for the IWF. currently IWF tag team champ with my bro, shaun avery.

thats quite good considering i've only just turned 18,

Youngsta

IWF

I'm The Fireball from the NPWA. I've wrestled about 7/8 times for the NPWA, once for ICWUK and thats just in my rookie year (04/04/03-04/04/04). I was NPWA Light-heavyweight Champion and the first Inter-Federational Champion.

I should be wrestling for the NPWA another 7/8 times this year, maybe again for ICW, I should be wrestling for a couple of Welsh companies as well.

I won the kstar royal rumble last month and am enjoying it which is the main thing.

I was gutted though on friday as the guy who we were renting the ring from let us down and the show had to ba cancelled last minute :(

my match was supposed to be a triple threat elimination match and it would have been my first main event :(

I think the only point that I can make is that I am in my rookie year, most of my matches are learning experiences and i'm slowly making progress.

I can also say that I wasn't really 100% interested in becoming a wrestler, I went to K-Star to get myself fit, but I have been seduced by the wiles of wrestling, I used to dread going, but now i am a little fitter I can hold my own and I count the days before i go back to the gym and train with people i can honestly call my firends.

And these friends of mine have taught me a lot!

Saracen

bless ya big man.we had a good match today mate your coming on well.

Tell you something though mate, that was a great relief from the dissapointment of Friday. Was a great match, but next time I'll win *winks*

I'm not a wrestler......................I'm a Party Boy! :xyx :partysmil :beerchug :partysmil

I've heard soooo much about these Party Boys I really hope you're going to do the 'gimmick' (for want of a better word!) again :D So I can experience it first hand ;)

Real wrestlers out there, what do you use as finishers? In my limited time as a wrstler I went through a few... I used a Five Star and a move called the Skullburner (Double Underhook Candian Backbreaker to Butterfly Piledriver) at first but with trianing and practise and outside influence I added the Shooting Star and the wrist clutch exploder to my list as well...