TWO KnockOut : THE FINAL!

Pabster

Toughest?!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Toughest?!

• MLM
    • draVen

Hey,

After months of voting, we have finally reached the grand final of the TWO KnockOut!! The curry lovin', portuguese wannabe MLM takes on "Phil Mitchell of TWO", FCW webmaster draVen!

Who is the toughest out of these two? Who is the toughest guy at TWO? Vote vote vote and please state why your choice will win.

Cheers!

Presumed physical toughness, also could some of their attributes at TWO help them? Could MLM's essays make draVen feel tired and MLM could take him down with a dictionary? Or could draVen go on a huge rant which will shake MLM to the bones?

Cheers. :)

Jack, i'm doing a similar thing to this pretty soon after this finishes but this time it'll be Most Popular Poster and I'm gonna fast forward to the final and make it Jack Bibby vs. Jack Bibby, I bet you would like that. :P

This feature has been a long running competition. Started off in my signature a few months ago with members PMing me with their votes and reasons and they were published in my sig and it carried on in my sig until the semi's where it got its own thread/poll. :)

Cheers.

Jack' date=' i'm doing a similar thing to this pretty soon after this finishes but this time it'll be Most Popular Poster and I'm gonna fast forward to the final and make it Jack Bibby vs. Jack Bibby, I bet you would like that. :P Cheers.[/quote']

:lol

Surely a no contest already :xyx

I'll vote for Draven, because not only does he not smile in pictures (making him seem serious) but I have a feeling that Dra will make a comment in the heat of battle, MLM will then take offence to the bad use of grammer and let his guard down, allowing Dra to take control and get the win.