OVW

RockoandSocko3

well why would wwe not want us to see their talent? it is not like they would be giving TWC WWE is it. apart from vinces stubborness there isnt a reason. if vince did allow TWC to have OVW rights then he would be gaining more money through merchandise and shows.

Probably because OVW gets more money from the WWE than TWC could ever pay them, I doubt Vince will want to have his talent appearing on TWC were his isn't going to see any sort if big pay off. If OVW did a deal with TWC I think it is pretty likely that their WWE funding would be cut and that there wouldn't be any WWE wrestlers paying them a visit anymore.

As for the comment about them showing shows from 20 years ago, there this thing called nostalgia, look it up.

Yup - WWE funds OVW entirely, so it might as well own OVW. Most of the talent of OVW is also WWE contracted (WWE developmental deals) and WWE doesn't want their talent being seen where they can't make money (obviously with 24/7 coming up, they wanna make all their own money).

i dont understand what is vinces problem would it be that bad to let us people from the uk to have some decent wrestling other than TNA and RoH and i dont really like RoH that much. i OVW was allowed over here it would get more money and it wouldnt affect vince because i assume the money from the us channel goes back to him aswell so why not do the same with TWC.