Face or Heel?

Jack

Face or Heel  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Face or Heel

• Face
    • Heel

i got thinking as i watched orton vs foley which do i prefer face or heel. even though i didnt like orton throughout the maych i was favouring him and then i realised i actuall y like heels more. i dont know why they just more entertaining. i do like most faces like hogan, the rock but there is just something about a arrogant heel. So which do you prefer?

The Tweener :)

I normally like the guy who entertains me the most, so in Foley's case I'd preferr him to be at home writing piss poor books. Its all about entertainment really, look at Cena, he was a heel but was entertaining, so the people cheered him, same goes for Angle to in the end.

Chill dude, its a valid question. You dont have to have a go every time!

I think it depends on who the heel is. I vastly prefered Cena as a heel, the raps were funnier and nastier (remember the Rey Misterio one?). But on the flipside the heel Austin was a let down, as was the heel Y2J. Which is a shame becouse they were both fantastic heels before.

I think the best entertainers are the ones that can go from the biggest faces to the biggest heels, I think Hogan, Rock, Austin and Y2J did this very well. As for who I prefer....probably a heel but it depends who it is really.

predator what are u talkin about?!?!?! this is a question that i would like opinions on and if you think its pointless keep your opinions to yourself. If that was a dig at me about the rap then your a total idiot, i dont wasnt people to love me bocause i like rap its just what i listen to

Fair enough man. Everyones entitled to explode now and then.

I think the best heels I can say off the top of my head are-

*Vince McMahon, we all love to hate the Mr McMahon character,

*Brock Lesnar, I loved watching Brock get beat up,

*HHH, while not a fan I have to admit hes a great heel.

I had a poo today shud i

A)EAT IT

B)FLUSH IT

Dude, flush it, but only after taking a photo of it.

Heels are much better in my opinion because they can get away with much more. They can be intimidating, sinister, funny. Faces tend to be too chivalrous and schmaltzy.

Cheers!

sos i just think it was nonya..............................nonya business!

i wasnt talkin to you

And so Predator moves on to my man Darkstar. Tut tut tut.

Haven't you got homework to do, junior? You haven't made one thread related point. You, Predator, would obviously prefer to be a heel.

Anyway, you have to be of certain class of character to pick on Jack Bibby, you have to be prepared to give and take, and you sir, are not it.

Cheers!

I prefer the heels myself, they always seem to be more aggresive and willing to do anything to get a win. Chris Benoit is miles better as a heel as is Triple H, Lesnar, Angle, Mr. Machon etc.

Austin was good because he wasn't exactly a full face, he did things that probably would have got him booed about 20 years ago.

Undertaker wise I'm not sure he is pretty good as both face and heel, The Ministry Undertaker was really cool with some of the stuff he did, but his stuff with Mankind as a face was also cool.

Thanks Darkstar! I think my discovering how to insert pictures helped (see WM21 Venue thread for more details...).

I've got a cracking new avatar that i'm going to debut soon. It's hilarious. They should have a "best avatar" award. Trust me, Boyo will win it. Believe.

I will debut it soon, maybe on Judgement Day. How appropriate.

Cheers!

And so Predator moves on to my man Darkstar. Tut tut tut.

Haven't you got homework to do, junior? You haven't made one thread related point. You, Predator, would obviously prefer to be a heel.

Anyway, you have to be of certain class of character to pick on Jack Bibby, you have to be prepared to give and take, and you sir, are not it.

Cheers!

Who in da blue hell are you. You joined about 6 mins ago zip it

i was jokin with jackbibby.