K-STAR SHOW CANCELLED!

Danny Devine

• 2 months later...

Guest Viom
Why do the show's keep getting cancelled? Not to be mean but that doesn't seem like a promotion thats doing too well. Whats that like 3 show's in a row cancelled, seriously whats going on there? :?

The last show was cancelled after 4 hours of trying to find another ring...

After a while the situation became untennable and we were forced to throw in the towel.

Any company takes a risk when they hold a show, things can go wrong despite every effort to keep it running.

And no one was more dissapointed than the wrestlers who wanted to entertain on that show.

I really don't know where the original poster got the impression that the show was cancelled 3 times, it was cancelled only once.

Edited by Saz

Guest Viom
I wasn't being rude or anything, its just i heard it had been cancelled 3 times. My apologies, i hope the next show goes well! :xyx

Might make the journey up Birmingham to go and watch this show to see how bad Saracen is (considering he says how bad everyone else is) :thumbsup

BRAWL 4-Life

Excuse me?

Now please tell me who I have said in the UK Scene is bad? You will find that the answer is no one.

Tell you what kid, why don't you come up, boo me, slander me afterwards, do whatever you wish, just pay your money, take your seat. It really is no skin off my nose that you pay to come and see me, whatever the reason.

It's my job...

Saracen