Kurt Angle needs more Neck Surgery

Tajiri

I just wish he'd take longer off to heal his neck properly, As much I'm a huge fan of Kurt Angle I'd much rather him take the time to heal his neck properly rather than see him wrestle for a few months before picking up a potentially career ending injury. He's one of the best things to happen to WWE in the last 5 years and it would be a shame if he had to call it a day earlier than he should do.

I just wish he'd take longer off to heal his neck properly' date=' As much I'm a huge fan of Kurt Angle I'd much rather him take the time to heal his neck properly rather than see him wrestle for a few months before picking up a potentially career ending injury. He's one of the best things to happen to WWE in the last 5 years and it would be a shame if he had to call it a day earlier than he should do.[/quote']

He allready has callen it a day he can no longer wrestle he can stay as GM but bcause of inury he can no longer fight in a ring!

He allready has callen it a day he can no longer wrestle he can stay as GM but bcause of inury he can no longer fight in a ring!

Wrong, Angle was given clearance to wrestle again not so long ago, But WWE didn't want to risk putting him back into the ring on a full time scheduale, So they put him in the GM role so he wouldn't have to wrestle quite so often. Thus giving his neck a rest. Obviously they made the right decision due to this latest surgery he is having to have.

Plus if you you read the original post you'd see that he plans to be back in action for August/Summerslam.

raw should trade jericho and kane who arnt being used to they full extent to SD! its a waste. kane would be perfect choice for WWE champ and big show and him could be tag champs, jericho and rvd could fued and kane and taker could have a meaningfull fued for once over the wwe title.

kane will be back in the picture soon on raw as an unstoppable machine, they wont put him on the same show as the undertaker. jericho would be a good trade

heyman is doing a great job but i feel he will lead the dudley's now which could mark the return for stephanie as the new gm

I can't believe what happened with Kurt' date=' anyone else as shocked as I was?[/quote']

Nope :D

Anyway the sad thing is that this will not be the last time Angle has a neck injury, his 'Give it all and them some' style may be entertaining but it is taking years off his career aswell as damaging his health.

Kurt needs to change his style before he does more serious damage to his body, Benoit and Rhyno have both shown the ability to still be as entertaining while adopting a safer in ring style, Angle needs to do the same.

Angle, did you even read the thread posts? His crying on TV was for TV. He will/should be back in the summer. His crying on TV is what WWE call "acting", because he "acts" in fictional shenanigans called "storylines".

It's all the rage, these days, these "stories".

Cheers!

I'm so ashamed, anyone who made such a fool of themselves couldn't be telling the truth. I can tell I'm gonna get real bored, real fast of this whole Angle being bitter.

Here's how it's gonna go...

Cena's going to be walking around like Torrie's bodyguard.

Rico and Charlie, meh.

Whole new 'Taker v Booker fued, even after Judgement Day (on my birthday if anyone cares)

etc.