March 22nd, The big return

Guest lil_spikey

Guest lil_spikey
Hey, is anybody else going to see Prince Naseems first fight since losing to Antonio Barrera on March 22nd. Its at the London arena, and it should be a great show, with quite a few interesting under card bookings for titles. I forget the name of his opponent, im predicting a first round knockdown with Naz coming out on top, well thats what i want to happen anyway.

you want a first round knock out? why pay the money to go if theres a first round knock out when u could c it on tv the next day and save alot of money. and naz is a cocky idiot anyway, why u would want to go and c him is beyond me. Edited by Vampiro

Guest lil_spikey
Idiot? Not likely, if any of you watched the documentary on channel 4 about him, you'd see he is far from that. Overated? Do you actually watch boxing? If you dont, your in the wrong thread. He has won over 30 pro fights, and lost one. One to Antonio Barrera, and may i add it was lost by points, not knockout. If he is cocky, its because he is the best featherweight in the world. He has the right to be cocky