Ltd. Ed. WMXX DVD...

A.C.

Just saw this over on the ERE forum and thought I'd better share.

Wrestlemania XX Limited Edition DVD Boxset

This boxset is limited to just 5,000 and each will be numbered. The boxset includes:

- Wrestlemania XX 3 Disc Digipak

- Folded WM XX PPV Poster

- 6 x WM XX Prints

- WM XX Badge

- Laminated WM XX Ticket

- Lenticular and Holder (c/w WM XX Ticket)

- Senitype (35mm film mounted on a card)

- Sales Sheet

This is a strictly limited edition boxset and once sold out no more will be produces.

Please note: this product does not have a preorder discount.

£49.98 inc VAT

This means I'll be ending up with two copies of WMXX but I should be able to sell the standard version to a mate at work.

Clicky for to see for yourself...

Silvervision are getting rich off me this year... :xyx

will they release a box set of 1 to 20 does anyone reckon? i am biding my time for that

i wouldn't hold my breath due to the wwf lawsuit...they would have to do alot of editing for WM's 15-18...i'll have to settle for my 1-13 vhs box set for now

They could prolly do a UK Only Wrestlemania Box Set as they are allowed to show the WWF Scratch Logo and say 'WWF' here in the UK as long as it's been tagged as WWE on the packaging - It's all to do with an appeal that THQ won against the World Wild Life fund last year. This is why we are seeing the 'Tagged Classics' (Wrestlemania 1-4, Royal Rumble 1989 & 1990, King of the Ring 1993 & 1994) being rereleased over here in the UK on DVD - They are not available in America and maybe never will be.

They could prolly do a UK Only Wrestlemania Box Set as they are allowed to show the WWF Scratch Logo and say 'WWF' here in the UK .

they can say wwf here in north america too...all the new dvd releases still have all the wwf references in them...they cannot however show the scratch logo