whats your best movie or program

the predator

My favourite film is Ghostbusters, mostly because it is so well written and well acted.

My favourite tv show at the moment would be Have I Got News For You, although I am not a fan of the guest presenters its still a good laugh. Favourite TV show of all time would be a tie between Red Dwarf and Futurama.

At the moment I'm really enjoying Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (sad, I know), and He-Man on Fox Kids. Also watching all the first series of Futurama on box set. I used to enjoy Red Dwarf and Babylon 5 (although I never had a clue what was going on).

Can't pick a favourite film I'm afraid - too many contenders for the title.

Favourite film is probably Stand By Me.

Favourite TV Show at the moment, - Although the first series has finished, Little Britain is currently one of my favourites as is Phoenix Nights, and something that I have been watching a lot recently is Most Haunted.

My favorite film has got to be mallrats, recommended to me by the one and only tony cottam and tsumirren.

As for tv program i'm going for Phoenix Nights peter kay and dave spikey just pure comic genius.

Favourite Film: Don't really have one, But anything Kevin Smith related probably as I collect his films (Mallrats, Jay & Silent Bob, Chasing Amy, Clerks etc...)

TV Show: I'm not a big TV person but I do watch They Think It's All Over on UKGold all the time, Takeshi's Castle also for it's pure stupidity.

Fave Programme: Red Dwarf / Im Alan Partridge / Family Guy

Fave Movie: Forrest Gump - fantastic movie with the best ever actor in Tom Hanks and a great soundtrack to go with it.

Snatch - Fantastically well writtin in that it has five stories all linked together very very funny and some great actors too.

My favorite movies at the moment are Dogma, The Crow and Pirates Of The Carribean.

My favorite TV show right now has to be The Day Today. I love pretty much anything written by Armando Iannucci, and Chris Morris really comes off as a star in the show, with Steve Coogan and the other crew members providing excellent backup. I really must buy the DVD.

I really can't pick a fave movie at the mo, it's a toss up between the lord of the ring trilogy, dogma, underworld and Bruce Lee's enter the dragon (I'm a martial artist, go figure) As for t.v. shows..... I'd have to say Angel

Family Guy, Bo Selecta, Father Ted, Simpsons, and I never missed the Late Show with David Letterman when it was on.

The Crow and Pulp Fiction rate pretty highly for me.

Edited by E2K