D.o.S.

Trimmy

i say yes even tho i got no clue who these people are...i hav a quick quesiton, are most of the people on this board from england? any from london? i went there in december and marched in the big new years day parade...thanks a million!

Are most of the people on this board from england?

Yep, the majority of us anyway.

Any from london? I went there in december and marched in the big new years day parade...

Heheh, I was expecting a Crocidile Dundee kind of thing to follow that... ;)

Synn's the great big enormous female wrestler right? We could do with a monster heel to go Diva-bashing...

I've seen some pictures of Synn. She's a big girl but hardly a Diva. Would be good to see them all in the WWE.

I've never seen her shooting fire out of her hands though, but then again I hardly get to watch OVW so I could be wrong.

Cheers!

Be careful Sharpshooter121, the Prof hangs with Jack Bibby's crew. He may even change his signature, to "Sharpshooter121 SUCKS". He's done it before. Play careful.

Cheers!

Yes and how would i be able to come through that catastrophic event and get on with my life?

yeah i know i get that too its not nice ive got nothing against the english but i HATE when people say that ist my accent different anyway has anybody seen Synn shot fire it sais on her profile but i havent seen it.

I have, it thinks its just the lighter paper that 'Taker once used.

Yes and how would i be able to come through that catastrophic event and get on with my life?

Sometimes life deals you a crappy hand. You've just got to deal with it. No one said forum life was going to be easy. Sure, you get your knocks, but it's all about who remains on top of the pile.

But always remember, Boyo's witcha, Boyo's got yo' back, aiiet? Boyo rides wit' ya brother and the hood still loves ya.

Peace out for the nine-nine, homie. Word.

Cheers!

Sometimes life deals you a crappy hand. You've just got to deal with it. No one said forum life was going to be easy. Sure, you get your knocks, but it's all about who remains on top of the pile.

But always remember, Boyo's witcha, Boyo's got yo' back, aiiet? Boyo rides wit' ya brother and the hood still loves ya.

Peace out for the nine-nine, homie. Word.

Cheers!

Dont have a clue what you just said but erm ............ thanks

I think