TWO members

Jack

this is kinda like 'who would you like to have a drink with' but i just wanted to have more than that. So i just thought this is where you could say who you agree with most, who seemsa nice guy, who you disagree with most and who annoys you most.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dislike anyone, really. A few people piss me off, but I wouldn't say I HATE anyone. I liek anyone with clear opinions who can express them well and are friendly. Ok, I disagree with Riki and Ed a lot, but I still don't hate them. Just differences of opinion, which is to be expected at every turn in life.

I've been around TWO for a while (even though I don't post much) and I can't say I dislike or Hate anyone, Life is too short to Hate people especially people on the net. I've known Ed a long while from the Old WWF - UK Board and while he has some strange views at times, I do agree with some of the stuff he comes out with.

There's alot of people from TWO who are/have {been} part in my e-fed and I have alot of respect for their hard work and I can say they've all been great to work with. So thumbs up to all of you, you know who you are :thumbsup

Nice people? Well I think there's alot of nice people around here, you can't get nicer than Pabster, we have had our disagreements on a few things but that's life. Other nice peeps here at TWO? Well there's Goldy, HSM, AC and Kess for starts but I could be biased as I've met them all :)

I think that's it..... OH there is one more person, Someone I respect more than anyone and a real good mate and that's The Crippler. (Won't be a shock to alot of people that one)

colin since i have been on this site (not that long) i constantly hear you using sarcasm and then usually saying "it doesnt work does it" well i have an idea why dont you stop using it because it doesnt work especially when its repeated over and over. Did it actually ever occur to you that i may like these people, no because ure single minded. In your posts i cant remember you being serious in all that many occasions so you call me and other people quality posters in a sarcastic way, if you wanna find a 'quality' poster look in the mirror.

HSM, Dra, Chris, Goldy, Seabass, Pete Richards, Pab, Colib. Theres a bunch of other people who I think seriously rock, and I really respect there opinions. I always know I can talk to HSM bout anything, Can usually have a good moan at Dra and Seabass has been really good to me lately, working some stuff out in my head when I felt alone. I don't really hate people, I don't respect a lot of peoples opinions, but thats for me to know, and for you lot never to find out.

I like reading a lot of the regulars posts. People like Pabster, Tony, Russ, draVen, Chris2K, Kam (when hes not busy ruling the world :D ), Nicole, Goldy, Pete Richards, Cactus, Peter, Colin, Singhy, KJ, Tajiri, Ed, MillionLiraMan, HSM, Walshyboy, Acid etc. I respect their opinions. I hardly chat to any of them on a regular basis on MSN but they've hung about here and I feel like I kinda knowsome of them in some small way. I've met a few of them like HSM, Goldy, Acid who were all really nice people and I'd imagine the above mentioned who I haven't met would be just as nice to meet.

There are others people whose posts I like reading, I hate doing this sort of thing as it feels like I'm leaving someone out and I'm sure I am and if I haven't mentioned you it doesn't mean I don't like you or don't agree with you or anything. Those people were just the ones that came to mind.

I get on really well with Deadman although he just lurks at TWO so maybe I shouldn't include him in this list. ;)

I disagree most with Ed but I love debating with him even though I find it quite frustrating sometimes. He sticks to his guns and the thing I respect most is he doesn't drag it into a personal thing. I probably disagree with 90% of his posts but I still enjoy reading them.

Edited by The Crippler

I disagree most with Ed but I love debating with him even though I find it quite frustrating sometimes. He sticks to his guns and the thing I respect most is he doesn't drag it into a personal thing. I probably disagree with 90% of his posts but I still enjoy reading them.

I dislike Crippler and think he's an arse! :P j/k :lol

The only people I dislike really are the ones who call other people names for disagreeing with them and disparage anyone who has a contrary opinion as being in some way inferior. *cough* Riki *cough*

I can't say I'm Pab's biggest fan either, but that's because he lied to me and stabbed in the back somewhere else, not cause of his posting on here.

Ed

I can't say I'm Pab's biggest fan either' date=' but that's because he lied to me and stabbed in the back somewhere else, not cause of his posting on here.[/quote']

Oh Edward, you're a loveable guy aren't you? You're so loveable the majority of people were so fed up with you on that forum, and I know a few people at TWO who aren't keen on you either, I guess you don't travel well.

I'm not one for having "online feuds" but we've never really got on.

Maybe it's because you are so damn patronising which annoys people so much, they have a go at you and in response you make out that you are innocent.

I don't post here much now because of work constraints, but there are a whole load of really good people here, and some muppets

I don't really hate anyone - can't be bothered with that :D

Some people are surprising in their ways - they can be really smart and really stupid at the same time

Just enjoy what you do :)

Trying to stick on topic here:

So i just thought this is where you could say who you agree with most, who seemsa nice guy, who you disagree with most and who annoys you most.

I agree with the sensible members :D I disagree with draVen a fair amount (but still love him as a good friend.) Ed ive disagreed with. Not that many really though.

I don't hate anyone or get annoyed by anyone really. It's not worth it.

There's a fair few members now I dont really know, like f2k and pals, but i'm sure they're all cool. :)

But I stick around because there's so many people I like here and like reading their posts! There's so many i'm at risk of offending someone for not mentioning them but people off hand I think are nice are:

Crippler, Pabster, Kessler, Deadman, Kammy, Russ, Col (i spose ;)) Dra, Nic, HSM, AlanJP, MOTG, Inno, Ralphy, KJ (if I must :P), Vamp, Alan, Verb, Bassie, Grapp, Peters (yes all of em!), AC, Jung, Riki, Fills, the FCW peeps, Tazzy, Dan, Adam, Emag, Joe, MLM...........all the regualar die hards really! I could go on and on, but you get the idea!! :) Not to forget Chris2K who's a good lil' boy these days ;)