your signature

charlie

As I was browsing, I noticed Inno's signature - Terrorvision! Woohoo, whatever happened to those guys?

Then I got to thinking, what does your signature mean? Does it have any relevance? Some people have no signature, others have signatures that are longer than their posts.

Mine used an advert for the Braindead Collective, and a line from the Undertaker's biker music, just simply because I liked it and I really don't take nonsense from anyone. Now I have found a quote that sums up exactly how I feel about Raw.

apologies if this has been done before, but I couldn't see anything about it after a quick scan of recent posts.

Edited by charlie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine doesnt mean much. the first line is from when i went on that google site that gives out blah blah is statements and i just liked that one. the second one if from one of my fave poems by WB Yeats called 'he wishes for the clothes of heaven'. its the closing lines and i just really like them
  • Like 1

Mine will evolve into a chronological "at-a-glance" diary that charts the major things Mark Jindrak accomplishes since I realised he is ace.

That was on 16th April 2004, I will date the times he has belt-shots, starts feuds, wins things etc etc.

Should make some interesting reading. Hopefully.

Cheers!

My sig is a nice mixture of my take on a Ric Flair rant, a link to MY FORUM (Video Games) now that Colin is gone, a link to all my beautiful work at W101 (Look out for the May Video Games Update within the next few days) and a link to the Wrestling Hall Of Fame page at Russland (RIP) for Antifaz Del Norte, the greatest worker of all time. VIVA DEL NORTE!

Mine has been some wonderful Man City quotes which should of made for some great reading :D Only problem is I forgot to update it and now need to find a new siggy. :)

The rest is just a link to the newletter I write for and a link to the UK events calender.

The first part of my sig does have a relevance ... but I'm not saying what it means. I did get it put onto a t-shirt, though.

The SCW link is for my favourite wrestling promotion (for more than one reason!) and the other link is to the website of the greatest wrestler currently plying his trade in the British isles :D

yet again colin has proved how utterly unfunny he is. if you think that that is wat rapbattle.com is u are a prick and a idiot for listening to trash. i tell you what if you went on one of them sites you wouldnt last 10 minutes because theyre real 'niggers' (not offensive) who are gangsters and not geeks like you who sit there getting thrillls at dissin people because you know they cant do anythin. i go on them sites because im real and can do it so sit back and mosh u loser.

i have read that rhyme and its crap i admit but i didnt get the title king of battlerap and 03 best newcomer with crap stuff like that.

Edited by Jack

yet again colin has proved how utterly unfunny he is. if you think that that is wat rapbattle.com is u are a prick and a idiot for listening to trash. i tell you what if you went on one of them sites you wouldnt last 10 minutes because theyre real 'niggers' (not offensive) who are gangsters and not geeks like you who sit there getting thrillls at dissin people because you know they cant do anythin. i go on them sites because im real and can do it so sit back and mosh u loser.

Yo yo yo, my gangster friend

Just listen to my rap until the end

Colib is cool, leave him alone

Or I'll set my homies on ya from the end of the road

You see I'm real cool, I love tupac

Got pictures of him all over my backpack

I'm a geek to, get the drift

I get my thrills from pressing shift

Anyway, you spoke some crap

and now this is the end of my shitty rap.

WORD!!!!!!!

lol lol nicole if you like tupac you aint a geek. i was aimin at him because he pissed me off but ill end it because i know things like this keep goin on, so peace colin? i apologise. i am a bit mad at other TWOers today and i would beef them but id get banned but i took it out on the wrong person cos you never eem to reply seriously anyway sorry man.