Wrestling Dream again

Trimmy

I thought it was funny in Sister Sister how in real life Tia was Tamera and Tamera was Tia. That would get quite confusing on set.

Anyway, my dream feud would be between The Coach (Heel) and The Rock (Face). Coach could send his stable after The Rock, and every week the two feud-ees could cut 10 minute promos on each other. Call me crazy, but it would get Coach's stable some nice heat and make for some amazing TV.

And my dream match would be one that lights even when it's windy. AHAHAHAHA.

i wanted to apologise in the last thread for flaming but it got closed so sorry draven. was the last also about tags because i had no tags in it? ummm....

British Bulldog vs hart foundation (bret and neidhart)

Evoltion batista and orton vs the outlaws vs chris benoit and mongo (what a name) macmicheal

LOD vs Power trip

yeh i know tajiri. i will search for that file on ares. btw how do i put a link in for you to download off me because i have nearly 100 classic matches for download id be willing to share including best of UW ad HIAC taker vs mankind which are always good when youre bored. i also have titantrons includin big bossman (which someone wanted) dude love cactus jack. i asked kam if we could have a download section as i think it would be popular but he hasnt replied yet.

WWE's legal team would be on TWO within half a second. It's copyright material, you can't put it on a website without WWE's permission.

Use file transfering things as much as you want, but the chances of W101/TWO ever having full matches available to download without permission are very slim I'm afraid.

No, not really. But unless Vince McMahon comes round to your house and looks at your PC, he's not going to know you have the stuff.

Sending files through MSN is fine, as WWE can't be aware of what you're sending. But when you put it on a website, all it takes is a WWE employee to type "download WWE matches" into a search engine and TWO is in big trouble.

Legion of Doom vs Undertaker and Kane in a Steel Cage Match

Kurt Angle vs Ken Shamrock in a No Holds Barred Match

Ric "The Model" Martel vs Rene Dupree in a "No, Not the Face" Match

Sunny vs Marianna vs Torrie vs Jackie Gayda in any kind of match

Cheers!

hmmmm strange matches

mark jindrak vs lex luger in a im the narcicst and ur the murderer match

bob holly vs bradshaw in a im worse and im stiffer match-first to injure each other match

billy gunn vs trish in what can only be described as a sloppy match

brock lesnar vs albert in a whos uglier match

chester mccheeserton and teckno team 2000 vs batista, tito santana and brtuts beefcake in the worst gimmick match

jackie gayda vs molly holly-just because they are both so sexy- only when they have hair though

Guest DaDweem
HOGAN V FLAIR, all the time they were in wcw i thought they wouldve fought once but alas it was not to be, they couldve had hogan fight flair on his ppv debut but they didnt think of that or they couldve had a retirement match between the two but no, even when they were in feuding factions (hogan - dx, flair - the new rockers) they still didnt fight, then when they were both employed by vince, ric didnt use his co-owner power to book himself in a title match on raw while rvd was in the first F'N match, i personally expect this years great (debatable) american bash to be headlined by a hogan v flair texas hell in a cell 3 stages of hell hardcore barbed wire inferno flag submission death tuxedo match for the undisputed wwecwcwwf world heavyweight championship, refereed by HHH and Bruce Hart as special ringside enforcer (watch vince at the bell, bruce!)

• 4 weeks later...

The Offical Card for the MachoMat Memorial Wrestling Show

Scott Steiner vs Batista in a Steroid On A Pole Match

Dutch Mantell vs George the animal Steele in a Shave Your Darn Back Match

Hardcore Holly vs Billy Gunn in a First Man "Accidentally" Injured Match

Ric Flair vs Terry Funk in a We Love You, You're Great, But Retire Already Match

Lazertron vs Arachnaman in a Stupidest Gimmick EVER Match

The Main Event:

Torrie Wilson w/Victoria vs MachoMat vs Gail Kim w/Trish Stratus in a 3-way, No holds barred, stripped buck-naked match, held in an inlfatable kiddie pool filled with tapioca pudding

M dream tag team would be Stone Cold Steve Austin and Randy Orton together. These 2 could really go well together. (believe it or not :)) I would have said Austin and Triple H but this tag team has already occured in "the power trip."

My dream feud would have to be Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Goldberg. Austin as the mega face, and Goldberg as a slight face, but i'd just let the crowd decide ;) If you have to use a heel, use Goldberg...

• 2 weeks later...