Breaking The Law

Cactus Jack

Has anyone here ever broke the law, or came close to breaking the law, purely by accident?

For example, when in Ireland, I pciked up 2 packets of gum and 2 drinks. I placed the drinks on the counter, and then held the gum as I got my wallet. I paid for the items and walked out, only to realise I had hidden the gum from her! Like an honest block, I returned and paid for it.

How you had such experiances?

Erm.. i bought a newspaper and a magazine, but had placed the mag under the paper subconsciously, and she never checked it - just charged me for the 30p newspaper. I realised what she had done after I had paid the 30p and walked out with the paper and magazine. But I was too far away to be bothered to go back ;)

God broke the law loads of times... bought fags underage, bought fags for underage people, bought drink underage, bought drink for underage people, gone into over eighteen clubs underage, taken too many penny sweets... taken drugs... thats about it i think.

Heh yeah. The first thing I stole from a shop was an onion just to see if I could do it, then some polos and stupid stuff when I got a bit better at it. I don't really do it much now cos I have money but sometimes when the need arises I'll steal like a can or something if it's real hot and I don't wanna go in school.

I've stolen the heart of every girl I've ever met. But that's no accident...That's the Russ effect.

Anyway, I accidentally steal from work all the time. I always get told to eat the food on my break before I pay for it, and half the time I forget to ring it through the till. I'll be in the bath at 10pm, and realise that 6 hours ago I took 2 packets of Haribo Tanfastics instead of the 1 that I paid for, and worry for the next day or two that they'll realise what I did and fire me.

Iv'e never stolen in my life, I was once reading a wwe book in a shop and realized I had no money, I thought about stealing it but just ignored it and whilst reading it my legs decided to stroll on out of the shop, I got really shocked and just ran back in and put it back, I wish I didn't now, but what's done is done.

It was a low point in my life...

There I was completely wasting, out of work and down, All inside it?s so frustrating as I drift from town to town

Feel as though nobody cares if I live or die, So I might as well begin to put some action in my life

Breaking the law...

E¦---------------------------------------------

B¦---------------------------------------------

G¦---------------------------------------------

D¦---------------------------------------------

A¦-0-2-3--0-2-3--0-2-3-------0------0----3-2-

E¦------------------------1-3----1-3----3-----

Breaking the law! Breaking the law!