Imagine TWO, the soap opera

Dead Crow

Imagine TWO, the soap opera(please post in new thread provided)

Imagine ITV or BBC decided to make a soap about the people of TWO (i.e. YOU.) Who would play you, what storylines would you include and what time zone would be more suitible for your soap? (i.e. morning, dinner-time, prime-time, late-night etc)

Edited by DraVen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would play myself.

In true Australian style, i'd be the cheeky teen who's always coming up with stoopid schemes to make money, which will always back fire/end up with me confessing (in real life I wouldn't confess as easily as them.

I'd also have love troubles with the neighbours(Who's an ex-boxer turned binman) saucy, manipulative, liar of a daughter.

Perf would be my best mate who would go along with my dodgy plans, even though he's totally against them.

Kam would be the Harold Bishop of this soap ;)

I'd would also play myself as a teen but with a troubled background. I'd be fighting for the attention of a girl who doesnt notice me while trying to fight of another girl who likes me (true story). I'd have Russ playing my dad, Lat playing my mom and Nicole as my little sister who I never talk to.

draven, i would not play your sister! I would play me, and my family would be Jess as me big sis, but our parents work away, so we live in this big house.

I would be the one who annoyed everyone around me. One of the soaps main features would be my daily arguement with somebody, which would be highly entertaining.

Edited by Nicole

i could imagine the whole thing, all of two in a soap. It would be called Grappling Grove. Kam would be this really big fat bloke who was nice to everyone and who sorted out problems. Russ, grapp, skull would be dog catchers, putting dogs in there right places. Jess would be a person addicted to elmo. Brm and Latino would be lunatics, knocking on everybodys doors, shouting lol, and when somebody had a go at them, they would strop and leave for a week. Inno would be the one everybody despised (onyl kidding tony) and i would be the annoying one, who made all the arguements.

Guest lil_spikey
Like fiz chyna? I'd probably the Jamie of the soap. Getting revenge on everyone, while being a frale and uninformed Teenager. I'd only have a tight circle of friends (XCW and a few others in chat) and probably cause a few gang fights. Oh and I'd laugh at everything russ says

Guest Perfection

Then, we have a new family moved in on the street, The Smash Family :D All the ladies of Smash take a fancy to Perf, there horny little neighbour boy (:xyx ) The Ladies of TWO are pissed off cos they want Perfy all to themselves, a huge brawl unsues with the TWO ladies winning and then having a bubble bath with Perfy.

Maybe i took it too far. ;)

Originally posted by lil_spikey

Like fiz chyna? I'd probably the Jamie of the soap. Getting revenge on everyone, while being a frale and uninformed Teenager. I'd only have a tight circle of friends (XCW and a few others in chat) and probably cause a few gang fights. Oh and I'd laugh at everything russ says

eeep no im much better looking :D prolly sommt like Kat, with all the problems and that jus about sums up

oh and i'd like to write in a little storyline for me and Amanda V to have an affair cos i've seen her pic and she's hot!

before she reads this and hits me sorry Rhonda.

Nicole, I just said who i'd play ! Draven, I wouldn't play your mother.

Every christmas at Grapple Grove would bring some tragedy or heart break for someone.

Side characters would have really rubbish storylines, like dog-napper, the investigation of a hermits house, someones been trampling on the flowers !

Guest Perfection
.................. Perfy wants his ball back and decides to throw Stones at Skullmonkeys window, Skull gets pissed off and chases after them, runs over the rode, and gets ran over by the evil new family, SMASH!

Originally posted by Latino Reheat

Draven, I wouldn't play your mother.

Awwwwwwww! You'd make a good mother.

But seriously, yet again, I have devised a great thread that everyone responds to. How great I am.

I still can't think of a storyline for myself, though. I'd probably be the rebel, who kills himself. Oh how I wish fantasy could be reality.

The average episode of grapple grove:

Lat and Perf think of some plan to try and make Kam make them the owners of his spare house. The plan backfires, and they both get chased by the old man skullmonkey.

Jess would bounce around, giving hugs to everybody. I would go around annoying people, and i would put all the blame on jess.:devil

Tsu brings all his wrestling buddies to smash up tonys house, because he never bought a scw ticket.

Draven gets admitted to the loony bin again, after screaming ignore me 100000000 times throughout the program.

Qm owns the local pub, and runs a quiz night when Chyna runs in with Shah. Shah bundles up qm, and takes him to his underground lair.

Grapple hears qm's screams, beats up shah, and falls in love with chy.

While this all happens Jonny is asleep.

The two dean's have a punch up because Dean breaks dean douglas guitar

Russ Finds a beautiful girl, and takes her back to hsi place to find she is a he!

The program ends with another view of Skull chasing Lat and Perf Down the street

*cue the music*

Edited by Nicole

I wouldn't do a soap, Kam's so poor with all the digichat paraphinalia that he couldn't afford my fee.

I'm a huge thesbian y'know. And I'm not talking about Tanya with a lisp.

If you wanted to make big money though, take all the cyber sex and sell it to Channel 5.