Wrestling Dreams

Trimmy

What would be your dream champions ,Tag teams ,dream matches ,feuds no matter how wiered or disgusting put em here mine would be randy ortan and DDP in a team and a extreamly horrific feud between the undertaker and kane and shane Mcmahon ending in a 3 way buried alive elimination match!

I like to think that my grammar and linguistic elegance helps elevate TWO's consideration of Welsh people, Remlap. As does your arid dry style.

As far as I can tell, the Prof is an exuberant youngster who takes the WWE at face value, similar to a lot of armchair football fans; there's a bit of all of us who asks "what is your dream Premiership 11", "name your England 11 for Portugal 2004", and "Best of all time 11?", stuff like that. I think once in a while we're all guilty of that. Guess it could be the fantasy element of sports and entertainment, who knows?

As you get older you become more interested in the workings of what you see, you have a rounder knowledge base of the sport you watch, and you are far, far less likely to fall for tabloid rumours, online or in the papers, without considering what you already know.

These types of threads are becoming a habit, though; too much fantasy, what-ifs and maybes than discussion of issues. But saying that I must applaud the fact that we have people here, including the younger guys who are willing to add their views to the threads which are started specifically to discuss newsworthy issues. In defence of them they don't march on those threads and declare, "this thread is a waste of time, it's no fun, and I'm out of my depth, yadda yadda yadda", so maybe a bit of consideration needs to go both ways?

Anyway, my dream, if you will, would be:

Kurt Angle vs Ken Shamrock in a No-Holds-Barred match.

Randy Orton vs Ric Martel in a "No, not the Face" match.

Legion of Doom vs Undertaker and Kane in a Steel Cage Match

Jackie Gayda vs Torrie Wilson vs Marianna in a match of any kind.

Cheers!

i like this thread it offers a huge arrary of opinions but anyway.

rey mysterio vs ultimo dragon vs aj styles vs christopher daniels

British bulldog vs eddie guerrero

owen hart vs randy orton

kurt angle vs benoit vs bret hart vs dynamite kid

dan severn vs tito ortiz vs ken shamrock a 3 way shoot

the rock vs hhh

austin vs hulk hogan

I like to think that my grammar and linguistic elegance helps elevate TWO's consideration of Welsh people, Remlap. As does your arid dry style.

Cheers!

I respect you Boyo and even more so now, knowing you are Welsh just as I knew it 2/3 of the posters here before knowing you were also Welsh are plain and simple idiots

my ''arid'' style I had to check dictionary.com for what it means, what can I say I was educated in a Welsh secondary school and failed GCSE English twice in a row, one beeing kicked out in college resit classes I might add. Is because I am completely and utterly depressed right now as by my posts you probably noticed I am gruppy little sod

Any way least its 1/2 the regular posters here are not idiots

Oh well

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

I think thats done right one of the other three Welsh men will understand me

fantastic point draven it pi$$e$ me off when people diss other people for no real reason because after 47 posts and joined earlier this month, remlap expects him to know the history of TWO. IMO remlap the prof. isnt giving wales a bad name you are.

Remlap' date=' I'm gonna be blunt in response to your first post. If you don't like the posts or the people, stop replying to them and f**k off.[/quote']

And I think I shall be blunt and all

Nah Why dont they **** off, these stupid little twats TWO is a little shit hole these days full of idiots who can barely make a sentance together and ones who can talk aload of shit

I actually might take your suggestion and **** off as all it is here is a bunch of idiots talking shit.

Loud and clear, although judging by your photo you're a bit older than me.

Cheers!

Ha good it got through im very patrotic im 17 but, but (only a welsh man could understand that :lol ) i was marking out like a bitch in them photos looked 12 plus I shaved for the show

So how old is old boyo then?

Because there are three linked flaws in your argument:

1) This is not YOUR forum, nor is it MY forum, RUSS' forum, or even anyone elses forum, except for Kam.

2) As a result of that, Kam can choose what he wishes to do with HIS forum, and he has decided to gain more hits and users by making his site more search-engine friendly, where a lot of marks and smarks (and anyone else with a computer) often visit (especially Google).

3) Anyone who truly thinks TWO won't attract a wide array of fans (whether smark or mark, or in your opinion, "dumb") because of this are seriously kidding themselves and should leave now before they suffer from manic depression of no longer being part of a smark-only forum.

lol touched a nerve? u **** off if you havent got anything better to do u prick. if TWO is so bad why do you have 515 posts and reply everyday he shouldnt leave he should be banned so when he realises this forum is the best he cant come back grovelling. you sed the "bunch of idiots talking shit" well u fit that bill perfectly.

na na na na,

na na na na,

hey hey,

GOODBYE!!

lol touched a nerve? u **** off if you havent got anything better to do u prick. if TWO is so bad why do you have 515 posts and reply everyday he shouldnt leave he should be banned so when he realises this forum is the best he cant come back grovelling. you sed the "bunch of idiots talking shit" well u fit that bill perfectly.

na na na na,

na na na na,

hey hey,

GOODBYE!!

Oh ****ing no its you or who is one of the main ****ing culprits I think you are a little dick

And I reply because once TWO was a great place to talk wrestling not some one liners and who is the best ****ing finisher every 3 times a week and biggering over spoilers

And draven my depression isnt over TWO something completely different I wish it was just that dam well simple

yeah i understand u remlap i understand that ur being a total A$$H**e yeah im a newbie but i love wrestling thats why im here to talk bout wrestling and the last thing i need is to be ridaculed by a punk A$$ CLOWN ive had enough of it.

Rem, flaming rule applies to you too.

And I know your depression isn't over that. I wasn't pointing towards the exact depression you personally have but rather the rhetorical depression people will suffer knowing marks will afoot this ship. I wouldn't make a crack on anyones real depression considering I wear the same t-shirt, so to spek.

Nah Why dont they **** off, these stupid little twats TWO is a little shit hole these days full of idiots who can barely make a sentance together and ones who can talk aload of shit

Stop talking about yourself bucko.

You say you're depressed? At the moment i'm a bit down and i'm sure many other people are round here (probably after reading your posts) but we don't moan in every post like a certain someone.

You moan about anything chat related too. I said i'll be helping out for the NWA TNA chat and Mr Sarcastic has to come up with a reply saying "Oh what a suprise, Pabster in the chatroom". The reason why you have never been chosen to be a mod is because you're too damn immature.

If you don't like it here, go away!!