Crimnal Justice System

Jack

i just wanted everyones opinions on this because i am so pissed off at the moment. First of all Ian Huntley the child murderers cell is costing £100,000 which TV gym a shower and 3 rooms and i think this is f****** disgraceful he should be hung by his balls and then be slowly killed and this same treatment goes for all child and serial killers because if theyre in normal prison the will be killed.

Second of all the 'British' terrorist who killed people in Isreal and his family knew about it so in my opinion they are killers and should be kicked out and stoned to death in some Muslim country.

Third Abu Hamza the bastard who has told Muslims to blow themselves up to murder honest British civilians, has beeen granted another 9 months to teach his followerers that blowing yourselves up is a good thing and will get you into heaven (makes you laugh, eh).

And fourth this will be controversial and they are too extreme but the people who would stop all this the BNP and Jean Le Penn get food thrown at them and booed whereas Abu Hamza gets to say blow up all westerners and he doesnt get stopped this is total hypocrasy and wrong, it seems Muslims can say what they want because if anyone objects theyll play the race card.

• Like 1

I just read the first bit about Ian Huntley and can only say that that is ****ING AWFUL! That's embarassing to know I live in a country where a suffering heroin addict could be placed in a shitty little cell with a piss bucket and rotting bed, whilst this sick **** gets such treatment! Yeah I realise he will be the bitch around that jail, and will have a hell of a time but he doesn't deserve anything! He should be tortured daily, just allowed to survive on scraps of bread and water, and be forced to eat used tampons and stuff! I feel dumb for reading about this.

I just read the first bit about Ian Huntley and can only say that that is ****ING AWFUL! That's embarassing to know I live in a country where a suffering heroin addict could be placed in a shitty little cell with a piss bucket and rotting bed' date=' whilst this sick **** gets such treatment! Yeah I realise he will be the bitch around that jail, and will have a hell of a time but he doesn't deserve anything! He should be tortured daily, just allowed to survive on scraps of bread and water, and be forced to eat used tampons and stuff! I feel dumb for reading about this.[/quote']

How bloody true pete. Speaking sense as per usual. :xyx

What personal gain would you get from knowing people are suffering in prison? Being tortured? Etc etc? I'm no lefty but I subscribe to the notion that a prison term is a modern punishment that is fitting in MOST cases. Regardless of what they have done, prisoners are still human beings.

For example, Joe Bloggs tortures a man to death - he goes to prison. Who has the right to torture Joe Bloggs to death whilst he's in prison? Surely if a prison warden were to torture Joe Bloggs to death that prison warden would have to go to prison for the same amount of time as Joe Bloggs, seeing they have carried out the same crime in the same cold-blooded manner.

You can't punish Joe Bloggs for killing by torture and then praise someone else who kills by torture just because you bear a grudge.

If Huntley was severely injured by a fellow screw, however, I wouldn't give a Rosey.

Cheers!

The whole justice system needs to change.

The best suggestion I ever heard was to reduce the sentences, i.e. minor offences a few days, medium offences a few weeks & major offences a couple of years but make them really hard sentences, i.e. solitary, no heating, hesian clothing, beans/bread & water, etc.

This would make everyone think twice about getting sent down and if anyone was sent down tey definitely would not want to go again.

It would also minimise the overcrowding which happens in prisons.

My ony concern is that major offenders could be released after a couple of years but to be honest, would they survive a couple of years if the sentence was that hard.

I must admit I have a difficult time justifying a humanitarian case for Ian Huntley, so I won't try.

When I was in uni I had a brainwave, a way of hurting all the people who repeatedly go to jail for minor offenses like mugging, car theft etc etc. Make their families pay for their prison sentence.

If (for example) F2K got drunk, stole a car and wrote it off, he would go to prison for a month or two I'd guess. Hopefully he'd learn his lesson, would be very sorry, and would never do it again. That's what the prison system is for, this is what the taxpayer pays for.

However if F2K kept on joyriding, and kept on going to prison for it, then it's clear prison isn't working for him, and it's unfair to allow the taxpayer to pay for a system that isn't working. Then the Govt should make F2K's immediate family pay for his prison term. It costs a lot to keep someone in prison and what better way to teach scumbags like this than to bleed their families dry.

I assure you, he'd never joyride again. If he did, he'd have no family who would visit him in prison.

No offence F2K!!

Cheers!

i agree with making the familys pay boyo. shouldnt the familys of terroists be deported because surely they will have the same beliefs. i was watching bbc2 last night and a white muslim was comparing the iraq war with 9/11. maybe he didnt realise saddam hussein killed millions of his own country wheras the 9/11 bombers killed 100% innocent people. i fell lke the muslim religion is a brainwash theyre nutters kilroy was right about them especially woman repressors. any man who will not allow a woman to show her face or any part of her legs is a true idiot, it pisses me off when they walk around looking like bloody ninjas!

shouldnt the familys of terroists be deported because surely they will have the same beliefs.

NO! No no no no no...oh dear. It only takes one bad apple. That's just like saying if David Beckham's sister told a racist joke then David Beckham is a racist also. And his whole family is racist, and his children will be racist.

i was watching bbc2 last night and a white muslim was comparing the iraq war with 9/11. maybe he didnt realise saddam hussein killed millions of his own country wheras the 9/11 bombers killed 100% innocent people.

The USA have been systematically bombing the Middle East for 10 years, they've probably had enough. It doesn't excuse 9/11 one little bit though.

i fell lke the muslim religion is a brainwash theyre nutters kilroy was right about them especially woman repressors. any man who will not allow a woman to show her face or any part of her legs is a true idiot' date=' it pisses me off when they walk around looking like bloody ninjas![/quote']

It's not just Muslims who make their women dress like that, ever seen a nun before?

Cheers!

the people saddam killed for trying rise up against him?????dude he killed millions of innocent people hes just as bad as 9/11. The way he did it is perhaps in a way worse seeing as tho he tortured them and also kiled their families as well as children.

Saddam is sick

Saddam used chemical weapons on the Kurdish peoples of Iraq over 15 years ago. The world took notice. He then invaded Kuwait, the world acted: The Gulf War.

We have had the chance to remove Saddam from power, during the Gulf War, and we never acted. To go back to Iraq 10 years later to remove him and use the excuse that he gassed his own people 15 years ago is pretty shocking. It's like the Fire Brigade turning up at London Bridge today and saying "we heard there was a massive fire".

The USA and UK acted on Saddam for three reasons:

1. They thought he was in cohorts with Al Qaeda

2. They thought he had WMD

3. The US public were starting to vote against Bush because it looked like not much had been done since 9/11

There was no mention of Saddam gassing his own people. If they had said "the reason we are attacking Saddam is because he gassed the Kurds 15 years ago" I think the Kurds would have been pissed that it took 15 years for anyone to do anything about it.

Saddam is sick though, you're right about that.

Cheers!

i have never said that all iraqis killed were evil yeh some were innocent but the allies have done iraq a favour in the long run. boyo i like your posts and you seem like a nice guy but i disagree saddam killed anyone who opposed to him. its hard to realise this but muslim regimes always seem repressive. to e if religion wasnt around the world would be a happy place!