Sting

RockoandSocko3

There seem to be some pretty reliable sources online and some pretty unreliable ones. You've just got to learn to distinguish the wheat from the chaff.

Rumours like "Sting on Raw" come about because people will read them and want them to be true, without actually considering the history of the two parties.

Cheers!

It's easy to make a quite convincing rumour, as long as you can manipulate the facts:

For example, one rumour I heard was that Stephanie McMahon was due back on Smackdown straight after WM20, and her major face-turning point was to put HHH in his place verbally in the ring ("Smackdown doesn't need you HHH" and so on) and trade him back to Raw. Instead we had Angle do it, and since then we have had no proper Smackdown GM.

Rumour has it that *a WWE female* assualted Steph violently backstage (for some unexplained reason) and Steph's return was delayed for a while because she was unrecognisably black and blue. Terri was then immediately released. It COULD be true, considering the circumstantial "evidence" of the above paragraph, it probably isn't, but it COULD BE. That is a rumour, my friend, not Sting on Raw.

By the way I've just sat in my chair and made that up. It's easy, so be careful.

Cheers!

I'm in a much better mood than remlap so I’ll just say that I doubt the validity of this news due to no reliable source being given. :)

Im in a little better mood today finnaly seen Wrestling with shadows and for some god knows reason I feel enlightened

Anyway I dont belive anything that comes out of any reporters mouths these days especailly anything that run buy Wrestlezone boy or using his reports

Other than that i dont give a shit about Sting in the WWE as his character isnt suited to their current feel