Rumors?

Trimmy

I have a few rumors i hoped that some of u guys could confirm them;

1:Harley Race is to appear at Raw tonight.

2:Mordecai is set to feud with the Undertaker after Judgement Day.

3:Photos have been released of Sting on Raw

also ive been confirmed that Jeff Hardy Will appear on Raw tonight.

I love the fact that you can say anything on the internet without proof and put it down to being rumours.

No, wait, I hate it. If the stuff happens, you can boast that you got it right. If it doesn't, you can just say that it was just rumours. Rumours suggest that a group of highly intellectual individuals have managed to gather all kinds of juicy gossip, but want to keep it underground so WWE won't find out and change it. What actually happens is that 9 times out of 10 they're just made up on the spot by the person making the post.

But hey, I am impressed with the photographs of Sting on Raw. Considering the show hasn't taken place yet, it's an amazing feat. Well done to the person who got their hands on these photos, a Mr Marty McFly. Don't call him chicken.

I love the fact that you can say anything on the internet without proof and put it down to being rumours.

No, wait, I hate it. If the stuff happens, you can boast that you got it right. If it doesn't, you can just say that it was just rumours. Rumours suggest that a group of highly intellectual individuals have managed to gather all kinds of juicy gossip, but want to keep it underground so WWE won't find out and change it. What actually happens is that 9 times out of 10 they're just made up on the spot by the person making the post.

But hey, I am impressed with the photographs of Sting on Raw. Considering the show hasn't taken place yet, it's an amazing feat. Well done to the person who got their hands on these photos, a Mr Marty McFly. Don't call him chicken.

Why do you have to be an arsehole about this he is asking about if anyone knows if this is true and you say all that to him its pointless and bullying. OK he may be wrong infact apart from the Mordecai thing i think he is 100% wrong but that isnt the point. So to answer youre question apart from Mordecai i think what youve read is wrong.

lol professor, it seems TWO is split in two the big heads/bullies and the normal people! taker booker t isnt a fued anyway taker has been on screns very little so its obvious it will be angel vs devil kind of storyline

You're a very trusting person Jack. It seems that people don't need evidence to back up their claims, as long as it's on the internet, it's gotta be true. Whether some people would see that as gullable, that's not for me to say, but a word of advice slick; calling people "bullies" doesn't exactly help the gangster image that you're trying to convey. And "big head" isn't an insult straight outta Compton either.

And Prof, nice work on trying to introduce a catchphrase. But please be aware of the fact that TWO is a forum where you can discuss wrestling, it's not an Efed. And even although it's technically flaming me, I'll let it pass because it's pretty funny.

Anyhoo, I'll just be quiet until Friday when I watch Sting Vs Jeff Hardy on Raw, because it's 99.9% confirmed.

lmao russ the king of comedy russ

ill make a few rumours of my own here and now go spread the word everywhere else

as for rumours jackbibby i do believe ur smackdown ones were the worst ive seen yet lol.

1. the rock will come back on smackdown and be the new gm

2. vince will appoint a spotted chicken as the new cogm of raw

3. wwe will soon change their name to NWA:WWE just to cause some controversy and confusion

4. kane will become the dentist again which was his real reason for checking out lita. he was just looking for fillings.

5. ken shamrock, bret hart, jeff jarrett, aj styles, sting, hulk hogan, jesse ventura, ultimate warrior, chris daniels, michael shane and abyss will all be on raw next week.

see how easy it is.

lmao russ the king of comedy russ

ill make a few rumours of my own here and now go spread the word everywhere else

as for rumours jackbibby i do believe ur smackdown ones were the worst ive seen yet lol.

1. the rock will come back on smackdown and be the new gm

2. vince will appoint a spotted chicken as the new cogm of raw

3. wwe will soon change their name to NWA:WWE just to cause some controversy and confusion

4. kane will become the dentist again which was his real reason for checking out lita. he was just looking for fillings.

5. ken shamrock, bret hart, jeff jarrett, aj styles, sting, hulk hogan, jesse ventura, ultimate warrior, chris daniels, michael shane and abyss will all be on raw next week.

see how easy it is.

Sounds exactly like how I would run the WWE even though Number 2 seems a bit far fetch anything goes in the shit WWE :lol

Long times since WWF/E has been part of the NWA im all for that though

WWE Belt now becomes a regional territory belt again cha ching :lol

Edit- How joining the NWA become controversal it would be a step in the right direction as Vince is focuses on the history of pro wrestling even if it isnt his history

See for last night for example why the **** was Race there he was a midcared on his WWF run so why the hell is Vince using him

Edited by remlap

You're a very trusting person Jack. It seems that people don't need evidence to back up their claims, as long as it's on the internet, it's gotta be true. Whether some people would see that as gullable, that's not for me to say, but a word of advice slick; calling people "bullies" doesn't exactly help the gangster image that you're trying to convey. And "big head" isn't an insult straight outta Compton either.

And Prof, nice work on trying to introduce a catchphrase. But please be aware of the fact that TWO is a forum where you can discuss wrestling, it's not an Efed. And even although it's technically flaming me, I'll let it pass because it's pretty funny.

Anyhoo, I'll just be quiet until Friday when I watch Sting Vs Jeff Hardy on Raw, because it's 99.9% confirmed.

im assuming you didnt read my post because my last words were "APART FROM MORDECAI I THINK WHAT YOUVE READ IS WRONG". since when have i been conveying the gangster image if youre reading my sig the the 2pac poem is one i like and is a good message and King of Rapbattles and 03 best newcomer to rap is true on a website called http://www.rapworld.com and http://www.rapbattles.com i one comps. if you want me to say you a 'muthaf*ckin bully, G' then I would but I dont wanna be banned. what i mean by bully is would you disagree with everything Kam or Draven said, no you may post once or twice but not keep going on about it like you did with me instead you beat down what newcomers say. if i am wrong then i would admit it but professor was asking if anyone could confirm it which you cant so just say 'no i dont know' but instead youre sarcastic about it which is what annoys me.

h BTW anytime you fancy a battle come on over to a forum where you can say what you want and ill guarantee ill beat you in a battle any time day or night, this applies to anyone who wants a bit off fun aswell

Edited by Jack

To be fair Russ he did say he wanted to know if they were true. It was a perfectly acceptable question and whilst your rant well in it's rights, personalising the post so that you were laying it all on him for coming up with the rumours is extremely nauseating and really did give him enough ammonition to hit you with a little flame (although I'll agree he took it too far... kinda).

And

One of the rumours was correct and reported earlier on in the day by Meltzer so you can hardly lay it onto his back

what i mean by bully is would you disagree with everything Kam or Draven said' date=' no you may post once or twice but not keep going on about it like you did with me instead you beat down what newcomers say.[/quote']

Well the next time Kam and Draven claim to have "99.9% Certain" and "Confirmed" features for a video game, then fail to provid evidence of this when asked for it, then change their argument and then attempt to change the whole subject of the thread to cover that fact up i'm sure there'll be more than one or two posts. :xyx

wow remlap agrees with me for a change

hmmmmmm maybe stranger things have happened than that chicken getting appointed as the co gm oops thats the RAW spoiler

NEW RAW CO-GM NAMED AS FRED THE SPOTTED CHICKEN FROM WISCONSIN ON RAW THIS WEEK

• Like 1

lol yeh u may disagree at the time but would you STILL be carrying on no i doubt it. BTW i gave u reasons why i couldnt find the links such as i couldnt find it in my history because i changed my computer and when the game comes out i want an apology for carrying this on for weeks. stop bringing it up you childish idiots or else meet me on a rap battle forum and ill shut you up. god u guys are so pathetic its funny!

what is going on, i mean first we talk about rumours, then suddenly a chicken is raw gm, and now jack biiby is calling out everyone else to join him and his 15 yr old crew in a battle rap outside a spar or co-op in bolton whilst also asking adults to buy them fags!!!!!!!!!!

i have heard some amazing new rumours though

1) The rock will wrestle at least twice in a calendar year

2) HHH will become loved by the internet fans and media

3) there will be a WWE playboy shoot involving neither of torrie or sable

4) the dudleys gimmick still hasnt worn off

5) 8pm is jackbibby's bed time

6) the porfessor has discovered that he talks out his ass

7) Billy Gunn is great, maybe second only to Bob holly

what is going on, i mean first we talk about rumours, then suddenly a chicken is raw gm, and now jack biiby is calling out everyone else to join him and his 15 yr old crew in a battle rap outside a spar or co-op in bolton whilst also asking adults to buy them fags!!!!!!!!!!

i have heard some amazing new rumours though

1) The rock will wrestle at least twice in a calendar year

2) HHH will become loved by the internet fans and media

3) there will be a WWE playboy shoot involving neither of torrie or sable

4) the dudleys gimmick still hasnt worn off

5) 8pm is jackbibby's bed time

6) the porfessor has discovered that he talks out his ass

7) Billy Gunn is great, maybe second only to Bob holly

ure gettin in too deep in stuff u know nothin about. my 15 year old crew are real american gangsters on real tough peoples websites and i win a lot and i beat people twice my age which is a talent IMO so if you wanna carry dissin me expect a rough ride cos i would beat you in the same way i would in the street-badly and anyone like russ, remlap, ftw and any other cocky idiots. yeh i admit i should have posted some proof but i know what i saw was real and of a good site and i understand you get pissed when people lie blatantly but that is still no excuse for 5 pages of insults!

so like i say the challenge is there for anyone but you wont because it wouldnt be 8 people on one!

PS the only thing i smoke is weed

Edited by Jack

i don't know whether to laugh or laugh some more, bibby i really dont care about battle rapping or the usual middle class 15 year white boy wearing burberry and his short trackies and being all urban innit and all that, but please lead me to the 5 pages of insults, please

back to the rumours can anyone confirm if this is true or just some idiots idea of fun

1) John Bradshaw Layfield is No 1 contender for the WWE title?