JBL Wins Championship?

Mr.R_Wolverine

Will JBL beat Eddie?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will JBL beat Eddie?

• Yes
    • No

well lets see

Raw - Benoit a deserving champion - possible contenders - HHH, HBK, Kane, Jericho, Christian, Orton, even Batista if they are desperate

Smackdown - A possible JBL champion - possible contenters, well Big Show in a face turn of how he was fed up being the workhorse for angle and jbl, cena, eddie, angle, booker t, rvd

good god christof ure well of!! u say christian benjamin flair are in for a title shot when RVD Booker T Undertaker Mordecai Big Show arnt! and hh is leavin so he isnt

ok then missy lets but the handbag away and stop sitting on the school desks.

i was pointing out the blatent fact that raw has more established upper and mid carders, lets go through youre smackdown list

RVD - Mid carder going absolutely no where

booker T - hasnt he retired yet, again this would be a great feud, but no back to the mid card he goes

Undertaker - yes granted when he wants to work

Mordecai - remember nathan jones, remember sean o haire both had great video promos, at least see the guy work before you give him the no 1 contender's slot

Big Show - out of action due to surgery

good god christof ure well of!! u say christian benjamin flair are in for a title shot when RVD Booker T Undertaker Mordecai Big Show arnt! and hh is leavin so he isnt

Mordecai hasn't even debuted yet man and your saying he's a better shot at becoming world champ than Flair or Shelton? Thats whats way off.

I like to see JBL win it, then drop it back to Eddie a week or two later. I cant remember the last time a world championship changed hands on TV. I think that Eddie winning it on Smackdown! would be cool.

yes mordecai hasnt been on tv but he is a talent as anyone who has seen him will know like i have. flair will never been world champ again. booker t and rvd can be used better on sd if eddie gets the title then thee two can. and big show will be back soon anyway probably a month or two. IMO opinion eddie doesnt deserve it he just isnt over enough the title would have been ten times better on big show because he is one of the most over wrestlers around today.

could you see JBL and Eddie having a similar match though? I can't. I hope that Eddie will hold on to the title until someone worthwhile is raised through the ranks to be a proper challenger. To be honest, I think that Cena will be challenging for the heavyweight gold before the year is out. not sure who he will drop his current belt to - haven't thought that hard about it.

i think with taker the problem is he was meant to fued with lesnar so that is why he is up to nothin but after him and booker finish there tiny fued at judgemet day he will get the title. his and bookers fued isnt a real one they have just put taker into the story to get him on screens

IMO opinion eddie doesnt deserve it he just isnt over enough the title would have been ten times better on big show because he is one of the most over wrestlers around today.

Your my man Jack, I think your cool bro, but I have gotta disagree with you on this one. Eddie Guererro is so unbelievably over its unreal. And he is definately extremely deserving of the WWE Title.

Big Show has had a great 18 months and I actually enjoy his stuff these days, but Eddie deserves that title, thats just my opinion however.

Personally I don't think there is anyone on Smackdown! right now who can hold that title except for Eddie Guererro. John 'Bradshaw' Layfield isn't worthy of the title never mind being in a mainevent feud. Of course you have Undertaker and Big Show but Big Show is out at the moment and Undertaker isn't being used as much these days so that counts him out.

What they really need to do is build some mainevent talent up on Smackdown! and fast, Booker T and RVD could both work really well against Eddie. I think Booker T would be best for a couple of months and then maybe a face vs. face RVD - Eddie feud, they had a great feud over the IC title afew years back.

JBL winning the Championship? Well if that happens they might as well just kill off Smackdown! He is one of the worst wrestlers to get near that Championship belt in years.