Doesn't anybody at TWO chat anymore?

The Icon

Russ is great when hes in

You cant ever tell whats goin on but usually the chat is pretty full well bout 10 ppl lol or no one in whatsoever

Still TWo chat is so much better than WWE chat where I convinced everyone I am good friends with RVD and that he will be signing for my fed when he is released in June coz he told us. Lmao..Stupid Morons in there

Sorry folks, but I don't spend a huge amount of time online these days, through no fault of my own. In the golden days of TWO, I happened to be unemployed at the time, so I could spend hours upon hours in the chatroom. These days I've gotten myself a life, and while I try to get in as much as possible, it ain't always feasible.

I do try to make it to weekly chats, but sometimes things come up that prevents me from doing so (such as last night).

I do feel a bit guilty in the fact that Kam trusts me to watch the chatrooms, and I can't even muster an hour a day, and believe me, if I could change circumstances I'd be in there in a flash. Hopefully some other good folk at TWO make up for my discrepancies by spending some of their day in the chatroom.

• 2 weeks later...
You know I've spent nearly two hours in chat and although I could have left I just wanted to see if it would pick up. Sadly it didn't. Anytime I'm in, its usually just me, although tonight I had two ***** to entertain me with their pathetic racist abuse which I am frequently exposed to because I use the Booker T icon. Anywho why don't you save yourself some money and get a cheaper chat platform, cause whatever you are currently paying you aren't getting your monies worth from. Always many regulars browsing the forums and none in the chatroom and frankly I don't blame them as you are just exposed to some mundane drivel.

No offense to Russ in the slightest, but would it not help for Kam to reshuffle the mods a little for those who are in the chat room more to be able to mod instead of just feeling sorry for everyone when it comes to making changes simply cas he can't bring himself to do it?

(And while we're at it, why the **** is Latino still a Movies mod?)

Yeah MSN has played a big part in less of us using the chatrooms.

I think at the moment the best times are the weekly chats (9pm Sundays - UK time) and the PPV Chats.

I'll try and sort out the mod situation soon.

Hmmm, well I was in the chatroom last Sunday from 8:30pm to 10pm, and I was graced by the presence of a grand total of 6 people. I realise that other people have things to do, but I could tell by looking at who was online in the forums that there were a lot of people who were about and not in the chatroom.

I'm not going to name names, frankly because I'll bet there are people who do have legit excuses, but to pop in for half an hour on the one time of the week where a chat is scheduled ain't a lot to ask. I'm sure the place will be packed this Sunday due to the Quiz/PPV chat, but I'd like to see a few more people put in a wee bit more effort to show up for weekly chats.

Yeah but when you've got the choice of: Talking to people who usually won't insult you on msn, or going into the chat which is full of morons who ASL you all the time and flood your pm's, what would you do? I go in for quizzes, and thats bout it.

good point Nicole. and russ why should i have to enter the chatrooms? i am not saying therye crap or whatever and i would go in them if i wasnt banned (through no fault of mine) but when msn is around the chatrooms will always be second choice

Yeah but when you've got the choice of: Talking to people who usually won't insult you on msn' date=' or going into the chat which is full of morons who ASL you all the time and flood your pm's, what would you do? I go in for quizzes, and thats bout it.[/quote']

That's a complete exageration. You talk like the chatrooms are a warzone. During the days of 20-30 people being in a room, yeah, you'd get a few bad eggs. These days, I'd say that there are very, very few people who actually come in to cause trouble. Most of the time you've got people in the chatroom who want to talk wrestling.

I think it's rather ironic how Nicole was one of the people who used to say "The regulars should treat the newer members with more respect" in the shenanigans with The Deal and The Gang, and now she's saying "Why would I want to go into the chatroom to talk to them?".

I hope everyone remembers that without the TWO chatroom, you probably wouldn't be able to talk to as many people as you do on MSN, so to totally blow it off from an experience that happened a long time ago is foolish. But hey, I can't force anyone into the chatroom, if you don't want to come in that's fine with me. But there are people who do prefer the chatroom environment to that of MSN, and this is what this thread is about.

yep 100% sure colin. i posted a site and was kicked out but ive read through the rules and it states as long as the site has no explicit material you can post sites. the site was a wrestlin one and doesnt have any explicit material yet im banned. ive also send an email and several pms to kame but hes never replied, so kam......

also russ is it not better to be safe than sorry? if i went into the chatroom i might be insulted etc whereas on msn i can chat to mates and play games so TWO cannot compete

Everyone was just doing something innocent when they were banned, in TWOs 4 year history not one person has ever been banned for doing something wrong.

The chatroom enables you to talk to a wider range of people and enables you to meet new people, so it can compete with MSN.

Edited by Tajiri

i swear on my life its a mistake.

and why would you want to talk to people who you dont like or dont like you when you can talk to mates. earlier i was in a 7 way coversation and chattin to 2 others at the same time on MSN so why would anyone use the chatrooms the are unpopular?

Actually, from experience, quite a few people are banned for nothing. But then thats down to the mods, not me or anyone else.

And I do go into chat sometimes, but often find it's spammers, so I leave again. I tend to be a little put off if people I know aren't in there, but thats just me.

ok then tajiri im not liked. READ THE FULL POST IDIOT, I SAID I WAS TALKING TO 9 PEOPLE!!!!

so why would anyone want to go in the chatrooms when theyre empty anyhow?

Maybe you should re-read Tajiri's posts before calling him an idiot.

P.S: The TWO Chatrooms have a no plugging policy, and you yourself just said you were plugging.

in the rules it states you can plug as long as it applies with where the chat is going. e.g. if youre talkin about a ps2 game then you provide a link for a cheat or whatever you wouldnt get banned would you? if you do then the chatrooms need to be sorted

in the rules it states you can plug as long as it applies with where the chat is going. e.g. if youre talkin about a ps2 game then you provide a link for a cheat or whatever you wouldnt get banned would you? if you do then the chatrooms need to be sorted

So, which mod was in at the time when you found yourself banned?

Right, just to show how pointless it is going in for me, I'm gonna go in there this afternoon and count the number of times I get asl'd by weird people, and spammed, then I can happily say how crap the chatroom's got. Yeah I was involved with the gang, but at the time we spoke a lot of sense, and I still stick by that statement now. I did say that we need to be nicer to the newer members, but when all they do is insult you in the chat, spam your pm's and all they want to know is how old you are, you kinda get fed up with them. Edited by Nicole