Terry Funk back in WWE

Jack

The legendary Terry Funk has been confirmed for an upcoming WWE house show performance. What's even more interesting, however, is not the fact that Funk will be working the 4/30 RAW house show, but the role he will have. Funk has been advertised as being brought in by Bischoff to "maintain law and order." Obviously, that role seems a little like one a certain other WWE superstar occupied recently.

Seems Austin void has been filled already, this seems a bit quick so I would say that Austin leaving was an angle

Has Funk made an appearance for TNA? If he has, that would have been the last time I saw him and quite frankly, he would add nothing to the WWE. Don't get me wrong, I like Funk and would still mark-out if he appeared, but his body is certainly appearing to give in to all those years of abuse.

funk is da man. all hail the true hardcore legend. I dont know if he'll appear on anything else other than the house show, but if he does...cool.

As far as wondering if funk will get in the ring.....of course he will. funk will be wrestling till he's dead or disabled. :worship