Summerslam

Paul

Hey all, on August 15th we have Summerslam!!!!! I'm offering you ALL, fat, thin, all colours, all creeds, all religions, disabled or not, and even HHH fans, to a big piss up/BBQ at my house here in sunny Yorkshire. I'll supply all the food- you just bring beer. What a great way to meet all the TWO members! At a piss up, followed by watching the PPV itself! Have room for several to crash at mine- if you decide to sleep (or collapse in a drunken haze!).

3 other members allready interested, anyone else up for it? PM me or Email me.

Later

I kinda skint at mo, and for considerable future....least until I sort out a new job. Otherwise I'd be up for it. Never need an excuse for a beer or three!!!!!

Meeting up with like-minded peeps from the TWO forums is a cool idea, and we should keep on organising daft lill get-togethers. (makes the community that much more involved.)

Maybe meeting up for wrestling gigs would be another idea. (FWA.......etc.)

I was thinking about taking a trip back up to the north to visit my folks, but I dunno wether I'd have the dosh by then....so maybe I'll have to sit this one out...maybe not. Either way I'll give you a shout. Cool idea though.

I did Ok' date=' managed to get my fiance slightly into wrestling. She loves Steph and HATES Vince with a passion.[/quote']

liewise actually, my mrs now likes watching wrestling, she finds it funny, as do some of my housemates that have learnt to accept it