FWA - The Wrestling Channel

goldie

When the newport one is shown, There are 3 people on ther with "F" "W" and "A" sprayed on there bellys, Im the "F", who in the 2nd half was the only one trying to reach out and touch a heel, my friend, the "A" punched Johnny storm in the face quite hard when he got knocked by the front row crowd.

Yeah' date=' well he has no respect for anybody, I try my best to be a true fan.[/quote']

No respect **** off, its called a gimmick little boy, do you really think hes just out for himself no hes out for the love of the fans and wrestling

Grow up

Actually Remlap, if you think about it, it's a testament to Johnny Storm's ability to convince the crowd.

Still, I am sorry, but Mr. 'A' should have been out of his ear the moment the first punch was made.

It is also a testament to Johhny Storn's temperament, I doubt I would have been that calm if someone attacked me, but we haven't heard of the repurcussions of that strike.

Saracen

Actually Remlap, if you think about it, it's a testament to Johnny Storm's ability to convince the crowd.

Still, I am sorry, but Mr. 'A' should have been out of his ear the moment the first punch was made.

It is also a testament to Johhny Storn's temperament, I doubt I would have been that calm if someone attacked me, but we haven't heard of the repurcussions of that strike.

Saracen

I was at the show there wasnt any tussle as I know thank god

True he plays a great heel or face, I much prefer face but he pulls both of well

I doubt i would of stood for it, I would of flipped but from the guys profile hes only 14 so his friend is probably only a child to

' date=' my friend, the "A" punched Johnny storm in the face quite hard when he got knocked by the front row crowd.[/quote']

now thats just pathetic really!

You sound like your really proud of your mate there. I wouldnt be.

BUT back to the topic:

I have seen of the shows on FWA and have been slightly impressed.

I saw the Storm vs Styles match they had, superb match, and there have been some other good ones

Edited by drunkenHobbit