Kane..back on track????? (Raw-latest.)

silverG

After the latest installment of RAW, you've now gotta wonder wether Kane is going to be used correctly. GOD I hope so!!!! Thought they'd honestley gone and flushed his charactor down the crapper. But on RAW Kane announced that he had become too soft and was gonna start dishing out the pain. YAY!!!! Its about time. Big red machine turns the big red show into a big red mess!!!!!......we can only hope. :devil

I really hope this is the push for Kane, although everytime he has a push I think the same.

I cant understand why, forgetting the piss-poor reign of 1 day Kane has never held the title. Even with two belts now you'd have thought he would have had it. I find it amazing how Kane can be booked wrongly; its near imposssible.

I personally think they should push Kane as much as possible. After all the WWE needs another monster, someone to replace the Undertaker, because lets be fair... how much longer will the dead man stick around??? He's gotta be thinking of retirement some day. (There was a rumour a while back that Undie would do his last year in wrestling as the old school undie. And even though the image he portrayed in his latest comeback wasnt up to much, maybe this is his farewell year or so. In which case WWE needs to build up Kane quickly.)

Kane was better with his mask, more mystery to him. Now he's just one ugly mug who isn't being booked right! He should have the title, i think we can all agree that Triple H has had his fair share! Oh oh i just had an idea, they should fake him in a fire. So the he couls put the mask on again.

I like the new Kane, if they booked him right he would be awsome. The original gimmick was getting a bit boring, and to be honest I dont think there was much more that they could have done with it. The old Kane had been downplayed and missused far too much!!!!! He was no longer credible. WWE re-created him into one of the best charactors that we've seen in ages.... If he is now used in the right manner, then we can safely say, that he is headed for the top.

I think Kane always will be a jobber.

He established himself a monster and when his mask was taken off to refresh the character i thought that was his calling to become World or WWE champion, i used to watch Raw solely to see what Kane would do next, the setting JR on fire angle (although extreme) was very entertaining.

His latest statement of becoming 'too soft' is a the start of yet another Kane push, personally i would like to him go on a Goldberg style winning streak with a few 'JR burning' style rampages, realisticly Kane is going to go on a 5 match winning streak, only to be defeated by the likes of Garrison Cade who in my opinon is one of the worst wrestlers i have seen at the next Raw PPV.

Kane's potential as the bad guy you love to hate has really been squandered over the years, to the point where when i see him I really don't care.

He needs to get his hands on someone that the fans care about and really punish them, not by being a monster, but by being a cheating git!

It is very hard to hate someone who can punish people cos they are big and strong, the big show is another prime example.

He needs to pick on a fan favorite, and do them an injury with tables, chairs, the old hand over the sledgehammer trick.... and not part-time mcmahon either!

Saracen

Saracen I agree with you when you say that when Kane comes to the ring, you really don't care. Same here. He has a lot of potential to be a good bad guy (bad phrasing, I know) but currently all I think is "who's he going to chokeslam now?". He doesn't strike fear into me, or the fans, I don't think.

It would be good to establish him perhaps as a hardcore champion, a bloodthirsty mofo in the mould of Cactus Jack. He wouldn't be a massive heel, just really anticipated, a bit like HHH.

Cheers!

I give a shit when he walks to the ring. When he first de-masked (like it or not.) there was an entire locker room intimidated by him. As for picking on a fan fave, what about JR...he set the poor smegger on fire!!!! He was so hated by the crowd after that. Kane's intencity was quadroupled when he de-masked. He became a complete physco!!!!!! WWE have since done their best to ruin this with his latest matches, but maybe now he can return to his temperary feared status. (hopefully this time as an ongoing thing.) :devil