IYH 7 Question

Cactus Jack

Question concerning Ultimate Warrior vs. Goldust.

Terri drops her cigar and UW picks it up and starts puffing on it. Vince McMahon (on commentary) quickly says "he's sure UW doesn't normal smoke", persumable to try and save UW's images. Does anyone know if UW got into trouble for potentially runing his image by smoking on air?

Yeah but Warrior was supposed to be portraying a hero type charachter, a rolemodel for all the young kiddies who used to watch during the "family entertainment" era. Austin, APA and the Godfather although being faces, were used during the "Attitude" era and were not portrayed as rolemodels to young kids.

So I'd imagine Vince did cringe a bit at the sight of Warrior smoking a cigar in the ring.

Do you never read my responses and/or threads?

After on one of my first threads you were fairly nasty to me I have every now and then refered to you as 'a bit grumpy before tea'. In probably 20 ish posts.

Just a joke dude, dont be offended. I thought you knew!

Do you never read my responses and/or threads?

After on one of my first threads you were fairly nasty to me I have every now and then refered to you as 'a bit grumpy before tea'. In probably 20 ish posts.

Just a joke dude, dont be offended. I thought you knew!

Not at all; no offence taken.

And to clarify, it was not you I was "getting nasty" with, but various newbies who were posting crap.

15/8 Cactus. Email me at mack_fraiser@hotmail.com to get details. Like I said, I'm buying the food, just bring a bottle (or 9). Be cool for a few TWOers to watch an event together. Views as they happen, not 20 mins after seeing other peoples! Damn but I'll make sure you're all drunk (those who do drink). Edited by Paul