Jeff Hardy??

Trimmy

Jeff stands little to no chance of looking any good now that Vince has ordered them all to tone down the spots and wrestle. If he does come back, I'll laugh with glee when he looks completely out of place in the ring.

And if he teams up with Matt again, I'll cry myself to sleep for weeks.

Matt career has gone downhill on Raw (even though it was supposed to improve), and bringing Jeff back would take him down even further. As chris said, now that they have toned down the "spots" on the shows he would be completely lost, because thats his whole move set. At the moment the WWE are looking to improve ratings on SD, not lower them even further.

I always thought Jeff was the coolest out of the two and that Matt was holding him back in their tag team days....

Matt was and still is without his brother, the world's cheesiest wrestler who is lost between high flyer and brawler.

I would like to see Jeff back and prove that he is the class wrestler I saw back in those days.

However, rumours are just rumours.

Saracen

I'd be more than happy to never see Jeff Hardy in a wrestling ring again anytime.

Unfortunatly judging by some of the comments by JR over the past week or so it seem Jeff Hardy isn't far off a return to WWE.

As for Jeff and Matt ever becoming a team again, Remember back to when Matt was getting over big time on Smackdown and Jeff was too busy blowing his spots on RAW as an uninterested and unmotivated spot monkey. It annoys me how people even compare the two...Matt is quite clearly the more versatile and well rounded wrestler of the two.

Jeff Hardy doesn't deserve to be back in WWE...I'm sorry but people who have a drug problem and refuse help which is offered to them deserve to have nothing handed to them.

Exactly. I'd be very surprised if he was allowed to use that Whisper in the Wind thing, or even his running across the rail trick. And if he was, it would be incredibly unfair on every other cruiserweight who's been told not to use moves like that.
  • Like 1

Spots are like quite big, exciting parts of a match, quite often involving high flying yes. Like Jess performing a rolling senton over the top rope to the outside would be called a high spot. He has actually cut down his extreme style in 2002, from when he wrestled from 98 onwards, and I could tell he toned it down. Maybe if Jess concerntrates more on the WRESTLING aspect of a wrestling match he might not have a problem.

Oh my oh my!!! This is almost as bad as those GOD awfull and downright nasty arguments about Hulk Hogan!!! Chill. I dont have a problem with either of the hardys, personally I think the two would be much better suited to being tagged up again. And if we look at the latest RAW, it would seem that Lita and Mat may be about to patch things up. If Jeff returned aswell then this could mean a reunion of team extreme. Not a huge fan of the hardys, but I aint gonna bitch about it. WWE needs shaking up, its getting boring.....BRING IT ON.....change that is, and any change at the mo is good.

Or how about they make NEW teams and try to EVOLVE the company' date=' instead of going back to past failures.[/quote']

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's like trying to bring back the attitude era. It all sounds good, bring back DX ect, but it's not going to work and is just going to bring the company down.

Team extreme have had their time, as have the Hardey Boyz without Lita. It's time to move on. Jeff Hardy returning will just bore the hell outta me. Matt is doing well and needs to be pushed up, maybe after the recent face turn on RAW his career can start to take shape again? This time in singles competition...

Matt doesn't need his brother. Many of you earlier said Matt was the one holding Jeff down in their team, well I think that's totally wrong, it's the other way round IMO :)

Let's hope the WWE can finally use Matt (I know it's off topic, but more specifically Kane aswell) correctly now.

Jeff stands little to no chance of looking any good now that Vince has ordered them all to tone down the spots and wrestle. If he does come back, I'll laugh with glee when he looks completely out of place in the ring.

And if he teams up with Matt again, I'll cry myself to sleep for weeks.

Well Chris, if he comes back are you still gonna change your name to "Iliketolickpoopie" or whatever it was for a month. (If you forgot that'a what you said if Jeff would come back)

On to new Tag teams, Jindrak & Cade-Split up, WGTT-Split up, La Resistance(Durpree & Cobway)-Split up, Bashams-Who cares.

As you can see all the good upcoming tag teams got split up by the roster, it's like WWE want the old teams back eg. Too Cool, Hardyz, Dudleyz heel.

Anyway, If Jeff was on Smackdown i'm sure he would make an impact on the Crusier Divison. :xyx

It would deff make sence for WWE to create new gimmicks, and push new razzlers. But lets just take a look at who they are pushing: Garrison Cade!!!!!!! gimme a break. The guy looks so god damn wooden in the ring, and what is with that dodgy ass blond hair???? With the exception of 1 or 2, most of the talent that WWE seems to be picking up is plain old boring. Amature razzlers with no personality (Though shelton rocks!) and winners of tuff enough!!!!! When cade and jindrak turned up, do you think anyone batted an eyelid??? no. I thought they were pointless, directionless and just boring to watch. They just blend in with the rest of the crowd. Nothing special, just bog standard factory line razzlers.

So yeh, for the meantime, at least untill WWE is back on track.... taking a step into the past may just help to keep things interesting.