Lookalikes

Paul

Just been watching some old videos and I realised something really scary. Garrison Cade is the spitting image of the guy who plays Rocky in The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Then when I remembered that Jerry Lynn is the singer from Nickleback I thought I'd ask how many other lookalikes exist in the world of wrestling?

look at pod....lead singer - matt hardy

drowning pool includes justin credible and tommy dreamer

and heres the clincher

fozzies mongoose mcqueen looks like chris jericho lol only jkin unless ur stupid or live under ground in a bombshelter

Here's one I notice pretty much on every episode of Raw (if the camera angle is right).

HHH looks uncannily like Luis Figo, the Galactico from Real Madrid CF.

Same nose, same eyes, very similar mouth. Next time you see Figo on TV (Sunday 25th April on Sky Sports when Madrid play Barcelona), wait until you get a good close-up of Figo that lasts for 8-10 seconds or so, and then put HHH's hair on him.

Seriously. It's spooky!

Cheers!

On the cover of the DVD "Chopper" (Andrew Dominic, 2002) Eric Bana looks a lot like the Big Show, ignore the tattoos of course.

Have a look att it next time you're in HMV, it normally goes for quite cheap as it is quite unheard of and was banned in many places because of the violence. Its an 18, from Austrailia and is very good, but look at the cover, he looks like Show.