LEAVING!!!

JackHammer

I know I havent said much on this forum; maybe due to the fact of the reason I'm leaving this Forum. You guys dont talk about credible issues. You'd rather have a spat of who has the best move, or best look, or other gay shit like that! There are some more important issues that I think you would talk more about like someone leaving or a new wrestler appearing, or what you thought of the show...etc. Like today; the big news going around the internet is Turner maybe starting a new company, but its not big news here. People would rather argue about whose the better wrestler or whose moves are better. I've jumped back and forth to this forum 3-4 times today and the Turner issue is least important to a poll of over-rated moves.

GOOD BYE NUTBALLS!!!

Wrong forum for a start...

Secondly, so what? This is a forum where we discuss what we want to. If you want to make Turner a big deal, go for it. Make it a big deal. Doesn't mean we have to go ahead with it.

If you don't like it here, the door is there. Since you seem to be there, don't let it hit you on the way out.

GOOD BYE BUTTMUNCH!!!