FCW 'Road To The Gold - The Final Battle'

Dead Crow

'FCW Road To The Gold - The Final Battle'

Sunday April 25th 2004

Baggeridge Social Welfare Centre, Lower Gornal

Doors Open - 7:00pm - Show Starts - 7:45pm

FCW Championship:

Laken Xander vs. Celt Kennedy

The wait is finally over. After two months of opponent after opponent, obstacle after obstacle, and blood after sweat after tear, two men are left to decide the fate of the FCW championship. For Celt Kennedy, it's a matter of pride, ego, and fame, that will all come as result of a title victory. For Laken Xander, it's a matter of a dream coming true, overcoming all the odds and laying claim to being FCW's brightest star to shine since the age-old days of Big Daddy and Mick McManus on UK television. These two are arguably the biggest stars on the FCW circuit and this Sunday, all hell will break loose as FCW's first ever champion will be crowned. But to whom will the spoils be declared?

"The Wonderkid" Jonny Storm vs. X-Dream

Jonny Storm is no stranger to FCW. Last week, he defeated Laken Xander at Haden Hill, and this week he faces an opponent he shouldn't be too dissimilar with. For years, Storm has been synonymous with matches against UK sensation Jodie Fleisch. Now that Fleisch is retired, the floodgates have opened with "the next Jodies". Whilst a lot of these guys are nowhere near the talent of Fleisch, X-Dream comes closer than anyone in recent memory, if not matching it. Making his debut on FCW soil, the highly acclaimed Dream will be looking to make an impact with the ego-maniac Storm.

The British Connection vs. Rob Hunter & Kevin O'Neil

Both Rob Hunter and Kevin O'Neil lost their 3-way dance to Morales last week, but didn't proceed to fall out or get angry at each other. Instead, it has only served to fuel their ego-driven quest for fame and power even more. Their road-blocks... GBH and British Born Steele. The ever-popular patriots of the UK are out to put 4Play to bed, but will they do it? Or will The Sensation and The Tomcat make british beef of the British Connection?

Morales vs. Jorge Castano

Morales is no stranger to big matches. In November of last year, he came close to defeating The Dominator for his FCW (Holland) title, and last week he fended off both Rob Hunter and Kevin O'Neil. This time, he is up against one of the UK's most praised individuals: Jorge Castano. But Castano is no walk in the park, a former amatuar champion, and may serve to be Morales' biggest challenge yet. Can Morales overcome the challenge?

A-Star Athlete vs. Cameron Knite

Hailed as "The Golden Boy" of British wrestling, Cameron is highly reoccmended by anyone who steps up against him. This may not sit well with A-Star Athlete though, who prides himself as the guy who "Always Comes 1st!". Whether he does against Knite or not is another matter, but it's certainly a great oppotunity for both men to showcase their true potential to outshine the other.

Marc Hogan vs. Spud

A brutal match between Marc Hogan and The Judge against Spud and BB Steele set this one up. Spud got the last laugh in Haden Hill by covering Hogan in water, which served to piss off the hard-faced Brummie. Will payback be a bitch to Spud? Or will the plucky young stud outsmart Hogan and reclaim victory for the "good guys"?

Devils Advocate vs. Swift Justice vs. Jack Storm & Dragon Phoenix

A match a lot of people are looking forward to is right here in the triple threat tag match. In one corner, the remorseless team of Saul Adams and Damien Grant. In another corner, the well-oiled machine of The Judge and Falcon. And in the final corner, the always-popular Jack Storm and Dragon Phoenix. Only the strong will survive this battle.

- Tickets to all Future Championship Wrestling events cost just £5 each. Alternatively you can buy a family ticket for 4 persons, costing just £17.

- For information on ordering tickets for any of our upcoming shows contact - tickets@futurewrestling.co.uk

- For information regarding any of our upcoming events contact - info@futurewrestling.co.uk

The ever popular Jack Storm?

Who the hell likes Jack Storm? Every person groans at the thought of being stuck watching him for the next 15 mins or so. No one likes him, he is as usless as a person as he is a wrestler. Their is just no point in his existance, everyone wants Jack Gone from FCW and after I take care of a little buissnes this Sunday (only becoming the FCW 1st Ever Champion) Then Jack my muva chucker, I will grant you entrance into the alyesian fields, cause I will kill you.

Thats right i havent forgotten about that cheap win you got last weekend, which you only won because of Laken Xander...I mean you have never beaten me up until you obviously paid Laken on Saturday to help you beat me.

Which now brings me nicely onto you Laken. This sunday we face each other to become the FCW champion. Now I really wouldnt blame you if you never showed up, because i'll tell you what you've got waiting for you.

Across the ring from you, will be standing the Celt.

If that doesnt make your knees go weak and your legs turn to jelly, then let me just tell you this. Your gutless, you do not have wait it takes to beat me.

I am willing to go the extra mile, to finish, not only the match, but to finish your career, and your life, you do not have a killer instinct, like me.

Without hesitation I will gladly break your neck should the oppertunity arise, can you say the same about me? No....do you know why you cant? Because you love the fans and the fans love you....You actually care about what those stupid arseholes think, and if you do me any serious damage, they will turn on you and you will be left a shell of a person that you once was.

And lets face it..without the fans, you really have no point in living, you thrive on their cheers, thats why you got your self a skanky cheerleader to get the people to cheer for you....Well newsflash Laken, they are not cheering for you, they are cheering for a huge pair of tits.

If you bring Innocence to the ring with you, then I will break her neck, then we will see if they love you.

People, you are reading the thoughts of the Soon to be FCW champion, consider yourselves privilaged.

The Celt

Guest TDoK Fixer
Looks like a reet cracking card, looking forward to seeing more FCW now that I've actually worked out how to The Baggeridge Centre! HAZZAH~!

:xyx

Well done Celt for pointing out the obvious!

I DID BEAT YOU SATURDAY!!

Aren't we forgetting a minor detail though? You tried to do the dirty on me! Where the hell did Kevin O'Neil come into any of this?! I had you beat TWICE in ONE night Kennedy. Kev O'Neil attacked me from behind after I had you BEAT the FIRST time with my piledriver! I'd say Laken just evened the odds up.................and look who came out on top! ;)

I'll be watching the match on Sunday.

'The Final Battle'

The Celt vs Laken Xander

And beleive me I'll be waiting.......................waiting to see which member of 4Play will get their ass handed to them if they even THINK of interfering in that match.

It's time to crown a champion...................

Without interferance? It looks like its gonna be Laken all the way!! :xyx

Marc Hogan vs. Spud

A brutal match between Marc Hogan and The Judge against Spud and BB Steele set this one up. Spud got the last laugh in Haden Hill by covering Hogan in water, which served to piss off the hard-faced Brummie. Will payback be a bitch to Spud? Or will the plucky young stud outsmart Hogan and reclaim victory for the "good guys"?

I only threw water on him so the big dumb bastard could have a wash? And I thought I was doing him a favour :-S Some people are just way to touchy!

Spud

http://www.spudleyville.co.uk

The ever popular Jack Storm?

Who the hell likes Jack Storm? Every person groans at the thought of being stuck watching him for the next 15 mins or so.

Im gonna hate myself for saying this but......

For once i agree with Celt!!!!!

But other than that looks like a superb card,some excellent matches, and im sure im gonna love it.

See you there

Very good show. The 3-way was out of this world - one of the best matches I've ever seen live, with one of the greatest gimmicks ever - the Partyboys. Storm v X-Dream was good, and Storm was laughing and playing face throughout which was cool. Cameron Knite was very impressive. And the main event was a damn emotional rollercoaster with Celt crowned as our NEW FCW champion.

Full results and review from moi will be up once I rmeember who won what.

Very good show. The 3-way was out of this world - one of the best matches I've ever seen live, with one of the greatest gimmicks ever - the Partyboys. Storm v X-Dream was good, and Storm was laughing and playing face throughout which was cool. Cameron Knite was very impressive. And the main event was a damn emotional rollercoaster with Celt crowned as our NEW FCW champion.

Full results and review from moi will be up once I rmeember who won what.

have to agree really

The three way tag match was just sooooooo crazy and showed of the comedic talents of all the guys involved, i take my hat of to all the guys involved. superb start to the night.

The Storm vs X-Dream match was brilliant; these guys have obviously worked with each other a great deal in the past and it showed as they put on a real "Barn-Burner" for the fans, and seeing Storm getting the reaction he did was really good.

Unfortunatley i have disagree with the comment about the last match.

It started off really well, with both guys doing some nice stuff and really playing it up. But "The ending" was weak!

To "pass out" from a Boston Crab!!!! I can only assume that Xander took the suplex-from-the-apron-to-the-floor bump badly (it looked like it nearly knocked him out) and that the planned ending was too risky, or Xander was unable to do it.

The rest of the match was well paced and enjoyable, and congrats to Celt (Two praises in one day for Celt - i need a doctor!!!) for winning the belt. Its nice to see no interference as well.

Good show all, see you at the next one

Guest TDoK Fixer

3 Way Tag Team Match -

The PartyBoys dft Swift Justice and Devils Advocate

Very good opener that set a high standard for the show to follow, included some very creative spots that I hadn't even considered let alone seen before, the walking over the 4-Man Russian Legsweep into a blockbuster (IIRC) was superb, also set up nice for a possible Swift Justice Vs Devils Advocate fued

Morales dft Jorge Castano

Solid match, nothing spectacular stood out, just good work. The fact I just can't get into Castano's work is possibly one of the reasons I couldn't fully get into the match up

The British Connection dft "SOTN" Rob Hunter."Tomcat" Kevin O'Neil (DQ)

Again a solid match that backed up the quality that came before it

"The Wonderkid" Jonny Storm dft X-Dream

Seen this match up 3 times now, granted at GPW it went all of 3 minutes (if that) but the whole sequence to match seemed a little too familar, sorta like the Storm/Fleisch matches all different yet somehow similar!

Nice to see Jonny winning with the Stormin' Driver, he needs to start pushing that as his finisher! Shame so many people are starting to steal it, damn you Ruckus!

A-Star Athlete dft Cameron Knite

The night before Cameron Knight attempted a Topé to the outside but got his feet caught on the top rope forcing him to land head first on the floor, all credit to him for finishing that match and then the day after travelling a fair distance just to get in a ring with A-Star....I jest!

Again good solid wrestling and a good match

Spud dft Marc Hogan

Spud comes out to a Roadwarrior-esque pop every time I see him...almost!

Again can't fault the match just good wholesome wrestling fun!

I took a hint before the match and moved, it proved an invaluable strategy as poor Ralphy got SOAKED, as well as those sitting behind him whereas I stayed dry and toasty, I thank you!

FCW Heavyweight Title Tournament Final -

Celt Kennedy dft Laken Xander to become the first FCW Champion

Bloody TOP match up!

Possibly the best Brit on Brit match I've seen so far this year, it had great story to it throughout, good in ring work to back it up, some nasty looking spots (DDT's and GERMAN SUPLEXS to the outside...Fudge Me!) and a top finish where Xander comes off strong even though losing the match, he didn't tap and is all man cause of it!

Also credit to Innocence for that apron collision that looked rough!

All in all an excellent event that had a little bit of everything, all topped off by a stunning main event!

Props to all!

Celt won the title? well well well, I was wrong, I was sure Xander was going to get it. This result is good though, although it means I've lost a bet with my boyfriend now. ho hum.

I will be at the next FCW - neither hell nor high water (or DJing committments) can keep me from it.

Celt rocks!

I'm so loving The Party Boys!!!! Great gimmick accompanying the single greatest match I've ever seen live. None of that 6-some ever fail to amaze me every time I see them. If these guys ain't big stars in a year, I wanna know why. Oh, and DAYMN Damien. One killer bump he took.

Jonny v X-Dream, summed up in "Eeeeeee-ooooooooow". Great match.

Celt v Laken, awesome main event. Really busted their asses to put on a main event. Credit to them both, and congrats to Celt.

The other matches were really cool, but those three were probably some of the best I've seen live in a long time, if ever.