RAW2 create-a-superstar

untouchable

Does anybody have any advice on how to make real superstars on Raw2, I personally spent ages and mastered how to create Xpac, Road dogg and Jeff hardy, I'll tell you how to make them, but I need some new people to make, can anyone make anyone?

(i need detalis on appearence 1, appearence2, profile, entrance and stuff)

I made a pretty cool Bret Hart. I'll have to post the formula.

Overall though, I admit I suck at making CAWs. I've tried and failed at making Vampiro, and I also haven't been able to find a site with him on. Any chance you could have a go?

I have Raw 2 and I suppose when making "Appearence 1" and "Appearence 2" the best thing to do is write down the exact parameters and values of "Appearence 1" and use them appropriately in "Appearence 2".

I made a superb wrestler when I first got the game - as close to Boyo's face as possible with Test's body! I spent HOURS making sure every move my guy could do was awesome, I made his costume awesome, his face as close to Boyo's as I could, chose his music, spent ages configuring the lighting sequence for the entrance and making sure I was cosy with Torrie Wilson.

I didn't do "Appearence 2", so when I started playing and went backstage, it was someone totally different!! Boo!

This ruined the game. The only advice is: be patient and do it properly. If Boyo remembers correctly there is a function where once you have created and saved "Appearence 1" you can then make it transfer that to "Appearence 2" automatically.

From there you can choose the backstage costume.

I tried to base the backstage appearance on Darkstar and put my wrestler in drag.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest D-Generation: X

s

Does anybody have any advice on how to make real superstars on Raw2, I personally spent ages and mastered how to create Xpac, Road dogg and Jeff hardy, I'll tell you how to make them, but I need some new people to make, can anyone make anyone?

(i need detalis on appearence 1, appearence2, profile, entrance and stuff)

you made X-pac? could you pleasegive me the info by emailing me? :thumbsup if its alright with you.