Pipe smoker...

A.C.

I just invested in a pipe. Tobacco pipe, you understand, can't stand hash or weed through a pipe.

I bought it to:

a) Try to cut down on inhalation at home.

and

b) Take to a Live Action Role Playing event next week.

I can't wait to get home and get puffing!

Any pipe smokers?

Gents of Matt's and my age are like well matured wines. No, it's not that we smell like vinegar. We are in our prime. Ladies love a man who can actually string a few words together and the laughter lines get over like a mo'fo' (although Matt's rather more of a "babyface" than me.) :D

string a few words together? When did ya develop that skill?

:roll ;)

Oh and you do smell like vinegar' date=' I've been told.[/quote']

Arf arf arf...

It's funny you calling me old when both my girlfriends (yeah, that's right, BOTH - muthaf*ckin' P-I-M-P) are older than me - 29 and 32. They like what they see as a younger man. :body And of course, at that age they're coming into their sexual prime. :music1 < but pretend the guitar is a chick...

Pab will know this. Didn't Seinfeld's Kramer smoke a pipe on occassions? Maybe I'm getting confused with cigars, because I know he smokes cigars due to two hilarious moments. One when he tried to light a cigar on the stove and set his hair on fire, and the other when he was trying to sell Dominican cigar sellers as Cubans.

Anyway Pab, use your Seinfeld knowledge to help me out, because if Kramer smokes a pipe then AC1D can prepare to recieve a whole lotta of reputation points from me. I have a lovely image of a man replying to a topic raised in a thread while smoking a pipe thanks to this thread, and long live the tobacco industry, even if I'm now an outsider.

Anyway Pab' date=' use your Seinfeld knowledge to help me out, because if Kramer smokes a pipe then AC1D can prepare to recieve a whole lotta of reputation points from me. I have a lovely image of a man replying to a topic raised in a thread while smoking a pipe thanks to this thread, and long live the tobacco industry, even if I'm now an outsider.[/quote']

*crosses fingers* "C'mon Pab', c'mon Pab', c'mon Pab'"

• Like 1