Just a freebie for transformer fans

Nicole

Transformers are large robots which can change forms. You have the Autobots (good guys) who as their name suggests switch between normal mode and automobiles (cars, planes etc.) and their leader is/was Optimus Prime who switched into a Lorry, well the front bit anyway. The Decepticons (bad guys) over the years have been able to change into various things, but in the original series they also changed into vehicles. I cant remember their leader cos its been so long :P I used to love watching this as a kid, and i am looking forward to the game. I am dissapointed though that it will not have any of the original characters in except Optimus as it is based around the latest series Transformers Armada. Oh and thanks for the link Nicole :xyx Edited by Alan

Agreed AlanJP - I loved it as an kid and used to have almost all of the toys and merchandise and tried to watch every eposide!

I've filled out the form and hopefully they will send the CD as the bottom of the page had the dreaded sentence with the word "availablity" in it.

Thanks and excellent find Nicole! :xyx