smackdown ppv

Stoned Cold

It might be funny to see Tazz and Cole get all excited over matches no one gives a shit about. Apparenlty Vince is behind Bradshaws push so no one is going to tell him that he is not going over. I do like the southerner charracter but not with bradshaw in the role. Anyone know what other mathes are going to be on the card.

Anyone know what other mathes are going to be on the card.
probably the same thing as always, rikishi and "scotty to hotty" go out and do the same shit, "scotty" does the worm, again, then they either win or lose. Then the big show does something "incredible" by lifting something up and dropping it(however the car thing was kind of creative) then booker T goes out and talks about be a 5x 5x... WCW champion, in which nobody cares about.then then michael cole and tazz, rip off JR and Kings idea for the "face announcer"(JR) and the "heel announcer"(king) in which JR defends the faces, and King defends the heels.Then there will be the main event, Eddie vs Bradshaw, a very highly (yawn) anticipated match. Bradshaw will either lose, or cheat and win.Either way eddie will come out in a lowrider and say "esse" and "homes" at least 400 times. That is how judgement day will go

I always find that I never look forward to the SmackDown! PPV's as they always look shit on paper' date=' yet I always seem to enjoy them as they are usually very good, wrestling-wise.[/quote']

that's true...vengeance, no mercy and no way out featured some solid wrestling

however, i do feel judgment day will disappoint and will be a pile of crap

then then michael cole and tazz' date=' rip off JR and Kings idea for the "face announcer"(JR) and the "heel announcer"(king) in which JR defends the faces, and King defends the heels.[/quote']

Oh yes, gotta remember that JR and King are the ONLY commentators ever.

Ever heard of Monsoon and Heenan? And many others that Singhy can name?

most suck, they havent had one since insurrextion 03 mind you when trips faced nash so therefore it sucked

there was a title chabge back in 2000 when crash holly beat william regal for the european title after regal cut the most common promo ive ever heard, he sounded proper english then not this fake pooosh english accent wwe seem to think all english people have

obviously tho wwe have never been good with stereotypes and accents

roddy pipers accent makes me laugh every time..scottish yet talks like and is canadian

i think wwe need to tone down that

and as for paying they do that and well lets just say no more sky in my house

ever