Hulk Hogan Real American Titan Tron as requested

The Beltster

Only by some members :roll :P

Oh dont get me wrong, its nice to relive my childhood with a bit of nostalgia :D Sorry fella, i couldn't resist it.

In all honesty, nice one for putting this up, looks quite good and the tribute video you posted wasn't too bad either.

I dont have much Bossman stuff to be honest, I have a whole host of matches etc though including Hart vs Flair from a WWF house show back in 1992 or so. I have a really good Hulk Hogan vs Great Muta match from NJPW back in 1993 when Hulk was WWF World champion. For those who say he cant wrestle, this would show he can. Its like 45MB though.

its ur birthday beltmark?? cool. happy birthday dude. have a good one, and dont do anything I wouldnt do. (That leaves pretty much everything open then... except backing sheep up onto cliff edges......"shudders at the thought".....never again.)lol

its ur birthday beltmark?? cool. happy birthday dude. have a good one' date=' and dont do anything I wouldnt do. (That leaves pretty much everything open then... except backing sheep up onto cliff edges......"shudders at the thought".....never again.)lol[/quote']

LOL, Thanks alot bro...I shall stear clear of all sheep :xyx

cool stuff by sounds of it beltmark. wud be interested in pretty much any wrestling stuff. I trying to build up a decent collection of stuff again. U remember the bossman VS Hogan in a steel cage match???? hehehe cool stuff

I'll upload a bunch of stuff ASAP. Let me sort through my CD's here and see what I have...I have a whole lot of WWF/WWE/WCW themes along with loads of videos...let me know if your looking for anything specific and I'll check...yes, Hogan vs Bossman was great, that huge suplex off the top!