AWESOME Hulk Hogan Tribute Video

The Beltster

Eventhough I thought Hogan's time was up; That video gave me the chills!!!

I liked it very much. It just reminds me that Hogan made Sports Entertainment, but its no longer as exciting as it was when he wrestled in his prime. Wrestling is no longer exciting. When Vince bought WCW; he ruined the excitement of competition. The way Hogan wrestled was entertaining and exciting. Even when he was a heel in WCW; he worked the fans...WWe isnt like that anymore. I see alot of Hogan in Bill Goldberg, he works the fans. He's got power moves that made the crowd cheer, then he would get the crowd roaring when he grunted. Both Hogan and Goldberg had character. The two champs we have today; have no character and no real charisma! WWe is going down fast, and people are too blind to see it!!!

I'm not too blind to see it. Check out my thread on "how can wrestling evolve", I plainly say that we're in a funk, a boring period inbetween eras. Something better happen soon in WWE. No more boring amature wrestlers, no more tuff enuff winners.....please???

Yo beltmark I've got a vid of hulk hogan doing a cheerios advert if you wanna see it. If so how can I send it to you??? Or how do I include in a post??? It is pretty cool. Hogan being well over the top!!!

The hogan vid you posted was pretty cool

Edited by silverG

The point of me posting this video is to show, Hulk Hogan gives people the chills, he makes us feel good. That vid brings a tear to me eye. Call me what you will, I dont care. Hulk Hogan makes me feel good, the guy deserves the highest respect. And like was already said here, and this is something I say alot, Hulk may not work an incredible matchm but the man works people! He works people and brings out more emotion, good or bad, than ANYBODY, and that in itself if worth so much more than any amount of 5 star matches.