Which TWO member...

Pabster

Which TWO member would you most want to go and have a pint (or any other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage) with?

Why would you prefer to have a drink with that person? Would they get drunk off one drink and make a fool of themselves and you would love to see it? Or because you would love to hear some of their stories, or because they simply damn rule?

Cheers.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Singhy would be a person i would like to have a drink with. The main reason would be so that hopefully he would share his infinite knowledge of wrestling as a whole.

On a different scale, maybe i would also like to drink with Nicole. The last time i saw a brummy drunk it was hilarious, so i would have to see if it is something to do with the area :lol

My pick is Miss T or Inno. If they want me so bad, they can pay for the drinks.

Seriously Tony, if you're up for a pint, a coffee or a film sometime, gimmie a shout. But don't expect me to pay. And wear something nice. ;)

MillionLiraMen cos he's funny as hell, very intelligent, into the same kind of stuff as me, and could probably teach me a thing or two about drinking!

Draven cos he's probably the person on here I'm most similar to/would get on with most in real life. He seems as sick as me so drinking with him would be cool.

And Charlie who I can talk about heavy music with, like she said!

And if I'm playing the drunken wankered casualty in a pub, I'd like Pabster there cos he seems like the most caring person around who would be genuinely helpful!

I'd love to see Kam drunk I must admit! To be honest, anyone from TWO would be a welcome companion down the pub if they were buying!

Really though there are plenty of people here with whom I would have a drink, or with whom I would have a chat, or out with whom I would hang. That is, so long as we didn't end any sentences with prepositions. That is something up with which I will not put. :P

Peter Richards and Charlie would be cool drinking buddies, Pete with his metal and heavy drinking and Charlie with her heavy drinking and metal! The only difficulty would be that it would be absolute carnage and it'd be hard to last the pace with those two. Guys, I love ya, but I fear you! Sharpshooter could join us and stick on some Motörhead into the bargain.

For music discussion a pint with Jungmuta would be cool as well, while if anyone remembers Dean Douglas, I think he would be quite interesting as well to meet.

Chilling with Pab and his brother in Telepizza one day has become an ambition of mine since joining these forums. Peter Knott, HSM and Alan JP would have to be there as well for some quality discussion of darts and snooker. Meeting Russ and Colin would be interesting as well but up I don't want to split them (see how this preposition thing doesn't work?).

I'd also love to get drunk enough on the lash with Mitch to end up crashing at his, just to see what 'easy listening' he would put on in the morning! You could have Seabass there to put me in my foolish place before a drop of drink touches my lips, and Nicole to start off the night pleasantly and then get gradually annoyed enough with my drunken titness to storm off or mace me, just so I'll know when the night officially went wrong. Chris2k could then remind us in the moning with a smug look on his face!

Considering how general chat has been going recently, I'd also love a night out where Ed, Cactus and myself all dress up as Hitler to go for a pint with Singhy, we'd get the crap kicked out of us but in true Keith Moon style, it'd be worth it for the laugh. Singhy, any time you fancy going to a Tottenham game (Chris2k might not fancy that one as much!), give us a shout! Bring Simon along so he could finally get the chance to knock out Ed and myself at the same time! If CJR came along as well for a wrestling match in a nightclub, I'd be psyched, six-man tag style.

I've had an odd feeling before that somehow, somewhere, I'll end up meeting Crippler and Goldy. Not in a 'plan something out meticulously' way, just that it'll sort of happen without really attempting about to bring it (hmm... this prepositions thing still isn't really working). They'd both be cool for a pint so that's not a bad thing, as long as with Cripp meeting him doesn't happen at the Edmiston Club or something!

Peter is also a cool guy, but as he's underage I couldn't go for a beer with him for the time being. However, at the end of any night out he'd be welcome to drive me home, he might be underage but if he doesn't drink that's good enough for me to drive a car, you can learn mate! Plus, he knows where Munchies II is, which would mean being able to stop off for a kebab on the way home!

There are probably others that I've left out (out which I have left?) there, but those are some possibilities. Of course, the most important aspect of any night out is having a good wardrobe for when you're hung over the next day. Next time it happens and you feel rough, go up to the wardrobe, put your arms around it and put your cheek (on your face!) up against the wood for a little while. Wasn't that lovely and cool? Don't you feel better now? Told you!

Edited by MillionLiraMan

I've already met and drank with a fair few from here, but other than them i'd like to meet up with Pab and Kam to put faces to names. :) Russ and MLM would also be cool see if their as funny in reality, which i'm pretty sure they are!

I've drank with a few of you lot already - HSM, Goldy, Andrew, Crip', MrFill, HBK/AndyGee, Kessler - and it was a top weekend. Most want to drink with? Tough one. Pabster's totally on the list: first person on t'interweb to make me feel at home. MLM just because I mark for intelligent discussion and he's a funny guy. Russ for sh*ts and giggles. Colin for the same reason: two funny-as-heck guys. There are probably loads more but I'm on the 12 - 8 shift and I've not been awake that long...

We should have a TWO meet-n-greet: I nominate beautiful Weston-super-Mare in the summer! Cheap B&Bs, cheap beers and the lovely beaches. Mmm...

Since I'm straight edge, you're gonna be up shit creek drinking with me lol. Saying that, I will be able to carry you out and remember the night before the morning after ;)

And I'd no doubt choose the same as who has picked me: Nic, Pete (definately) and MLM. I'd also like to meet Russ for the humour and Dan as well.

We should have a TWO meet-n-greet: I nominate beautiful Weston-super-Mare in the summer! Cheap B&Bs' date=' cheap beers and the lovely beaches. Mmm...[/quote']

Most definatly seconded :thumbsup

Went out in W-s-M drinking last Saturday. Started at the London "Pint of cider, please," ; "£2.10 please," ; "Sorry, how much?!"

Unbelievably cheap! Especially having lived in Bristol for the last couple of years. It was doubly good 'cause I dropped more than a couple of quid in the strip club later... :xyx