Which comedian does the best standup?

Jack

i have been watching peter kay at the royal albert halls again and think he does the best standup of any comedian around, this may be because im from bolton and recognise all the places he mentions which makes it funnier, but he is an awesome comedian his adverts are fantastic too

funny i was wathcin peter kays live at the bolton albert halls dvd aswell...fantastic

dip me again

as i was drivin to work i noticed a small whit transit van parked diagonally across both lanes.....they were diggggeh

they were discussing something..i dunnnneh

i dont know what it was but they both had sawn off shotguns

i cidnt quite see thier faces clearly

as they were both wearin ski masks

i though thats odd

as it hadnt snowed in months

I've only seen Peter Key's Top o' the Tower video, and it was pretty good, although not brilliant.

Eddie Izzard is the best stand up guy IMO.

Can't stand Lee Evans, he just squels and shrieks and acts the fool rather than saying something amusing, though I've only seen clips, but I just want to smash his face in every time he opens his mouth.

Ed

I love watching Lee Evans, the energy he displays and the sheer humour is unbeleiveable. Also there are two american guys who are excellent on stand-up, Cedric The Entertainerm, and Dave Chappelle. I have dvd's with these two on and i am surprised they are not more well known over here.

I saw some of Dave Spikey (plays Gerry St Clair in Phoenix Nights) on Paramount the other night, he was quite good. Peter Kay is a funny guy, as is Lee Evans. I also like the dirty old gits like Jim Davidson, Roy Chubby Brown and Mike Reid.

lol never eat anything thats luminous, you'll be drinking mile next, scientists dont know

and what he said about greggs happened to me yesterday a simple purchase of a donut turned into a comdey scene as she shouted 5 goin in julie, 5 in goin. I was gonna hit back with the line ey mouth but decided against it and just took the change

7 ya1s ya 8s ya 2s and 5s ya change luv. then decided to shout 5 goin in very loudly as i left the scene to partake in some donut eating