Supreme Wrestling Federation - UK

Guest SWF-UK

Guest SWF-UK

Hello wrestling fans

Just wanted to let you all know about the newest and most exciting wrestling promotion in the UK - Supreme Wrestling Federation - UK.

After years of thought and consideration we have decided to go public and our website, though still in its infancy, has been launched too and can be found here:

Supreme Wrestling Federation - UK

We look forward to hearing from all you great fans

regards

SWF-UK

• 4 months later...

Shame this looks like another EXPENSIVE flop. Why do people think they can buy a roster and it will draw people. Get a business advisor, work on a business plan and you will learn that even with the stars you are proposing you will need a draw bigger than anything the UK has seen for a long time.

Sorry for being sceptical, but every month we see posts like this and then the fans and US workers end up let down....

Gary

I too am very suspicious. I contacted the "owners" to ask a few questions several times and not once did they reply to me, although they did read the emails that I sent......

Daniel Edler posted on the UKFF.com forum that he has spoken to both Nash and Hall and they had never spoken to anyone connected with SWK-UK. I contacted Nash asking about another matter and I happened to ask him at the time and he said that he had no contact with them.

If you check on their web site you will see they are promising Buff Bagwell, DDP and Sabu amongst others. I've already contact DDP to enquire if this is true.

I'm sure Bagga over on the UKFF said that this guy was about 14 or 16 years of age......

Its a shame really because on the web site he as talking about holding the promotion in London, we do not currently have a resident promotion in London.

Well judging what I saw on Inyourfacebookings.com which has DDP and Buff (both expected on this show) I cant see everyone have huge prices! Hawaian(sp) Championship Wrestling had DDP and Sting and Great Muta. They cant really be that dear. But with names like those on your card surely you can expect a major turnout?? WWA did it and had loads of people and shows at The MEN at Manchester and they had sting and Lex Luger vs. Jeff Jarrett and cant remember his partner. The rest of the card was pretty poor Norman Smiley and Devon Storm and the hardcore midgets. If someone was wiling to do a show like this then they could really make a ton off it!