Mordecai

Trash

I'm sure somebody knows who this guy is.

They aired a new promo video on Smackdown last week hyping his WWE debut, and it looked rather interesting.

For a second or two I thought it was Christopher Daniels. But quickly I realised it wasnt (before Fallen Angel marks shoot me).

Can somebody please tell me who this guy is and where he's from?

I'd like to know some background about him before he debuts sometime in the weeks to come.

Cheers

Edited by Trash

I visited the OVW site a week or two ago, before the issue of Mordecai had arisen, and the guy they were hyping up big time was some fellow by the name of Seven.

I haven't seen the Mordecai incarnation but by the looks of it he has the chance to progress to upper-mid card level, maybe main-eventing once or twice.

Cheers!

Well the WWE promotion wagon spins into action yet again. Lets hope he will be worth the hype. I have read about this fella in PS (only snippets) and on the net, and he sounds like a very good wrestler who has done really well in OVW. The promo on Smackdown last week looked good, so will it be "seventh heaven" for Mordecai, or "hell" on Heat? (i thought they were pretty good!)

Guest Kid_Kash_2004

From What I Have Read, Moredecai And The Undertaker Could Cross Paths At Some Point,

Mordecai's Persona Is More Or Less The Opposite Of The Undertaker, (Mordecai Being Like An Angel Or A Man Of The Cloth)

Mordecai Could Possibly At Some Point Be A Thorn In Takers Side.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Machouga

Mordicai

his name is Mordicai

he is a OVW developement (wwe side company that develops superstars)

his real name is Kevin Fertig

need i say more :evil

Guest Machouga
his name is Mordicai

he is a OVW developement (wwe side company that develops superstars)

his real name is Kevin Fertig

need i say more :evil

and by what im told The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels is interested in joining forces with Mordecai!!!!!sounds good so far

bring Abyss in from TNA//NWA :devil as undertakers New Partner! :thumbsup

and by what im told The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels is interested in joining forces with Mordecai!!!!!sounds good so far

bring Abyss in from TNA//NWA :devil as undertakers New Partner! :thumbsup

Daniels can be interested all he wants, the WWE will not give him a job as the guys in the back do not rate him. He was a develomental talent foe the WWE but got dropped as they felt he didn't cut the mustard, so I very much doubt he will be jumping back onboard. This is especially coupled with the fact he makes so much in the indys with his lucrative deals (obviously going to be stopped should he sign exclusively to TNA).

On Mordecai, I hear great things and the promo's look top notch but are people not judging too quickly. Nathan Jones, Shawn O'Haire to name but two of the guys hyped to the extreme because of the excellent build up for their characters only for thier in ring talents not to live up to the hype, especially Jones. How he got an acting job in 'Troy' is anyones guess. But yeah what I am saying is, be cautious.

I know what you mean... plus Daniels is IWGP Jnr Heavyweight Tag Champions with American Dragon as the Curry Man over in NJPW, he's got a big future in japan and in ROH and in Britain and NWA if used correctly, why throw all that away to be a sidekick to an unproven guy you were higher on the card then in NWA?