Revival **Spoiler**

fujiwara

lol i hope werent as bad as the radio report cause lol that was frickin useless

anyways greatest night in british wrestling history my arse, and i doubt it'll lead to any major rumblings either.

Also nxt time, someone tell tommy and alex not to plug for about 10 yrs, how alex shane or grandmaster sexay will win the tourney, when in fact they arent even in it.

Guys u have sum work to do.

anyways, well done to workers who no doubt put on a good show, shame about sum other stuff

Guest SkinnyBoy
Didn't boyd say to a chick at one point I can't remember what was going on exactly "Ill have your babies?" Lmao I didn't think men could have babies. Oh well.

Phew...thought we'd have to post in a seperate forum about Revival. After all, don't want anyone getting annoyed. :)

Not sure what to make of Jody, though it is a good way to push him to the US audience. Doug was so impressive at King of the Indies and now Jody beats him for King of England...didn't that change from King of Britain nice and quickly.

Next Saturday should be interesting with Alex Shane fighting Scott Parker...the follow up to Revival, can you live with yourself if you miss it?

Originally posted by TsuMirren

Next Saturday should be interesting with Alex Shane fighting Scott Parker...the follow up to Revival, can you live with yourself if you miss it?

You know Tsu that feud ws booked entirelly for you show ;) ... of course Cab won't admit that!

Guest Michael

yea i didnt see it , i had more important things to do , like pop idol was on :) (actualy i went out)

can i also say im fed up with all these "the equvilant to Vince McMahon" . There will only ever be one vin mac .

whens this revival thing on T.V anyways , is it worth watching ?

Guest Michael
i heard this flaich (sp?) guys a good wrestler , plus i if dinamite kid is on im dam sure gonna put my stuborness aside for a few hours and watch the show.

hmm you claim to be the future of British Wrestling, but have never seen Jody Fleisch in action, the guy is very popular in Japan and has some recognition in the US. For him to win the King of England crown was a good booking move even if everyone thought Williams was going to win it

Guest Michael

why oh why did u have to start an argument.

are you saying every person involved in brittish wrestling should have to know who jodie flaish is ? , keep in mind the FWA is not the biggest promotion in the uk. From my expierience in wrestling i have never come accross him , how could i posibly know who he is if i havent seen him ?

(please note this is not a dig at jodie as if what ive heard is true he is the most talented wrestler in the uk)

The majority of wrestlers in the UK will have heard of and seen Jody Fleisch in action, if you havent checked him out you should be ashamed that you think you are involved in British Wrestling.

Oh and I wasnt starting a fight I just think its funny that some-one involved in the industry like you think you are refuses to watch organisations like the FWA considering that both WCW and WWF wrestlers usedf to watch each others shows to learn something new all the time.

Guest Michael

i am not an fwa fan , i do not work for the fwa. The only way i could have seen any of their wrestlers is by traveling down to england spending loads of cash. or by buying a video (again loosing me time and money) . U r slagging me for not having seen sombody wrestle just after i posted a message saying he is one of the main reasons that i will be taking an hour or 2 of my time to watch revival. Your comments are both unfare and unjustified.

The FWA is not on tv , thus the magority of britain have not seen them as they choose to stay down in the south of england

Guest SkinnyBoy
Why should Micheal have to know who Jody Fleish is? I mean everybody knows Stg. Slaughter of the midlands promotion is the number 1 wrestler in the UK! HE CAN FALL OFF A CAGE! This guy is amazing!

If EVER anybody took the time to make a UK PWI 500, you still wouldn't see a single Midlands Promotions wrestler on that list...

Midlands, etc etc can tour as much as they like, but it is absolutely no sign of quality. All it means is that they've found a formula, usually preying on young children's love of the WWF, and that they can make money out of it. For years they've put nothing back, not a damned thing. All of a sudden I come along, actually dare to risk something in Scotland and everyone pipes up about their product...Well, if you're idea of quality entertainment is watching UK Sgt Slaughter against some guy dressed as Doink then I feel sorry for you. But ask yourself, would you pay £25 to watch 11 guys dressed up like Manchester Utd players playing against 11 coloured guys wearing Brazil shirts....no, you bloody wouldn't and the people promoting it wouldn't get away with it for very long. The promoters would look bad, Not the UK football scene. Whereas now, we have the UK wrestling scene being made to look bad by this utter trash.

Talent will travel to Scotland and it is possible to tour with a quality roster, seeing these tribute companies refuse to do it just makes me sick. Seeing Musso punt the GWA just makes me sick also, plus the fact he has no idea who Jody Fleisch is just worrirs me more than I could ever express on here.

"FWA aren't a proper promotion" - so why do Midlands not have Nova, Corino, Sandman, Brian Christopher or Christopher Daniels on their shows then????