Mystery audience member - why DO they use him in 'stock audience' footage?

HH-Evolution

Anybody else watching the shows of Raw an' Smackdown will doubtlessly not fail to miss the presence of one Bald guy wearing a Kane mask and aiming his camera.

He never moves, he doesn't DO anything...and he seems to stay in the exact same position each time they 'point' the camera at him for a full moment.

It's a bit of a pointless thread, I know - but...GEEZUS, what the hell is he on, and why re-show his features on every show when he's obviously a strange lookin' fellah? XD

Anybody else seen this shiny headed fool on WWE TV?

Anybody else watching the shows of Raw an' Smackdown will doubtlessly not fail to miss the presence of one Bald guy wearing a Kane mask and aiming his camera.

He never moves, he doesn't DO anything...and he seems to stay in the exact same position each time they 'point' the camera at him for a full moment.

It's a bit of a pointless thread, I know - but...GEEZUS, what the hell is he on, and why re-show his features on every show when he's obviously a strange lookin' fellah? XD

Anybody else seen this shiny headed fool on WWE TV?

Yeah, I've seen him, but only the once,. It was on last weeks edition of RAW or Smackdown!, can't remember which one though. I've never seen the guy before.

Yes, he did come over a little weird, but I'm guessing that the camera man took shots of him while he was photographing. He was obviously enjoying himself. And as I say, I've only seen him the once, so no complaints from me...

I've seen him both last year, and many times in the course of last year...

In truth, it's just oddly amusing that the WWE could use Stock footage of people who WERE in attendence one year in order to make it look like there's more of an audience than there is.

Oh, and I saw him on both Smackdown AND Raw's 'bottom line' last week...XP

No change in position, either.

I've seen him both last year, and many times in the course of last year...

In truth, it's just oddly amusing that the WWE could use Stock footage of people who WERE in attendence one year in order to make it look like there's more of an audience than there is.

Oh, and I saw him on both Smackdown AND Raw's 'bottom line' last week...XP

No change in position, either.

Well, beats me then, I'll keep a look out for him :)